The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Last Vegas - The Hangover for the geriatrics. To be fair, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Quite funny in parts, mainly Kevin Kline. How odd does Michael Douglas look? To quote Alan Partridge, he looks like a grey crow. 

Last Vegas - The Hangover for the geriatrics. To be fair, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Quite funny in parts, mainly Kevin Kline. How odd does Michael Douglas look? To quote Alan Partridge, he looks like a grey crow. 

Thats pretty much what i said.

Have to say i watched Last Vegas at some point in the last week and i quite enjoyed it.

Yes everyone is phoning it in (I'm looking at you de niro!) but it was quite a sweet tale of some old timers having their last hurrah and it wasn't as cynical as i would have expected.

6.5/10

• Like 1

The second one is supposed to be much better. I fancy watching it, but want to know whether I need to see the first beforehand.

It would help.

Neither Captain Americas are that great, definitely the weakest out of the Marvel universe films.

Just watch Thor 1 & 2 instead.  Loki is fantastic in them.

You can get away without watching the first Cap film, but I'd probably recommend watching both. The first film is absolutely an origin film, and has this brilliant 'boys own adventure' feel to it due to the setting and the style. Chris Evans is very good in the role as well.

The second film is better overall and very enjoyable as it melds a pulpy old fashioned political thriller style to a modern action movie. It's not flawless (the titular Winter Soldier isn't in it enough which leaves the film without a recognisable antagonist) but overall it's probably one of the best Marvel films for me.

bond 24 - 

its called spectre, the cast includes bautista, Moriarty from sherlock, and christopher waltz who had previously been reported as playing blofeld, with that rumour and the title it seems like the strange full circle thing is still happening, the bond girls are monica bellucci and lea seydoux, he's going to be driving a DB10

_79510258_spectreposter.jpg

Edited by villa4europe

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â