The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Saw the mockingjay pt1 last night. Easily as good as the first 2. I think they're decent films in their own right, you don't have to be female or a fan to enjoy them. Of course having JLaw to look at helps to keep your attention.

I hope you went with a chick on the promise of sex otherwise No ... Just no

The wife, so I suppose yes in the long game that's pretty accurate.

The first Jurassic Park will always hold a special place in my heart. The effects still hold up (yeah, you heard me Designer1), the score is a classic, and the film is so quotable.

The other 2 films were a a bit meh though.

I have no idea why, but I think this movie may be better than the trailer shows it to be.

• Like 2

+It's dinosaurs

+Chris Pratt

-No Jeff Goldblum

-Feeling the need to create a random monster 

-Trailer made it look like there has been trained Raptors

I loved the first film, a masterpiece. Were it not for Jaws I'd say it was Spielberg's best work. 

But a missed opportunity if they've gone all design a dino. You've got the **** off big fish thing in the trailer, why not use that? why do you have to go all Deep Blue Sea on land with dinosaurs.

And yes... without Jeff, its just not right. 

BUT I did love the tinkly sad piano riff on the original score. 

Edited by Eames

Gonna watch Pacific Rim tonight.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you will hate it.

And that's not because you hate most things, I just really don't think this one is for you. I love big ass robots, awesome monsters and a big spectacle with lots of action, but even if found Pacific Rim lacking in a lot of areas. Way too cheesy.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â