The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Candyman- Thought I had seen this as a teenager but didn't remember any. Pretty weird but can't decide if good or not. The actor for the actual candyman was very good. How do people think up stuff like this?

Candyman, Candyman ...

Just seen the asia trailer for Godzilla, it gives away a lot more than ours, and I mean a lot!

Yeah, that one is the perfect example of a bad trailer. It's the entire movie in 90 seconds.

I was flicking through Netflix the other day and came across "The Hurricane". Never seen it, heard it was good, decided to watch the trailer to get me in the mood.

Literally the whole film in 2 minutes. Finished the trailer and decided it had ruined any enjoyment I'd have from the film.

I still haven't seen it, but I know exactly what happens.

Literally? Wonder what the budget was.

Just seen the asia trailer for Godzilla, it gives away a lot more than ours, and I mean a lot!

Yeah, that one is the perfect example of a bad trailer. It's the entire movie in 90 seconds.
I was flicking through Netflix the other day and came across "The Hurricane". Never seen it, heard it was good, decided to watch the trailer to get me in the mood.

Literally the whole film in 2 minutes. Finished the trailer and decided it had ruined any enjoyment I'd have from the film.

I still haven't seen it, but I know exactly what happens.

Literally? Wonder what the budget was.

Yes literally. 

And by that I mean they revealed the whole plot. You could have written a very accurate synopsis based just off the trailer.

SO my use of literally is justified ;)

Candyman- Thought I had seen this as a teenager but didn't remember any. Pretty weird but can't decide if good or not. The actor for the actual candyman was very good. How do people think up stuff like this?

Candyman, Candyman ...

When I was young and obviously too cool to be scared by such films I still wouldnt say it 3 times!

As a film it was far better than most of the other slasher drivel that came out in the wake of Halloween/Friday 13th.

Out of all the horror movies as a kid this and nightmare on elm street shit me up the most

The film was based on the book the forbidden by the master of horror Clive Barker

Out of all the horror movies as a kid this and nightmare on elm street shit me up the most

The film was based on the book the forbidden by the master of horror Clive Barker

Funnily enough I purchased the nightmare on elm st box set at the same time as I don't recall ever seeing them.

220px-Happening_poster.jpg

Bag of crap 2/10

Not only crap but the acting was so bad I didnt know if it was done for artistic purposes.

The clue is in the Writer-Director credit at the top ;)

• Like 1

Bag of crap 2/10

Not only crap but the acting was so bad I didnt know if it was done for artistic purposes.

Is it?

Bag of crap 2/10

Budget $48 million[3] Box office $163,403,799[3]

:blink:

Bag of crap 2/10

This.

After his first couple of hit movies (Sixth Sense / Unbreakable) he completely disappeared up his own pretentious arse, never to be seen again.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â