The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Star Wars News.

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.

Max von **** Sydow!

sw_1200.jpg

Gozu_Poster.jpg

Among one of Miike's most surreal and demented pieces of work. If you're a fan of his, you'll know that's quite the achievement.

Visitor Q is still on another level though  :D

Currently working my way through his stuff but haven't got to Visitor Q yet.  It does sound like the most out there of his films though.

Mr Wardle will no doubt call me gay (he usually does when I post the faintest SW thing on facebook as he detests Star Wars despite looking like a wookie) but...

I know I'm letting myself get worked up ready to be deeply disappointed as per the prequels but just seeing Hammill, Ford and Fisher in tbat pic excites me like the kid I was back in 1977 sat in Solihull cinema and seeing the shot of the star destroyer fly over my head for what felt an age chasing the blockade runner. Changed my life.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 2

Just seen the asia trailer for Godzilla, it gives away a lot more than ours, and I mean a lot!

Yeah, that one is the perfect example of a bad trailer. It's the entire movie in 90 seconds.

I was flicking through Netflix the other day and came across "The Hurricane". Never seen it, heard it was good, decided to watch the trailer to get me in the mood.

Literally the whole film in 2 minutes. Finished the trailer and decided it had ruined any enjoyment I'd have from the film.

I still haven't seen it, but I know exactly what happens.

I'm sure many on here will not agree, but I just don't get the excitement about Godzilla

I WAS excited.

But the 6 minutes of footage that somebody posted in here put me off. Looked pretty rubbish.

Just seen the asia trailer for Godzilla, it gives away a lot more than ours, and I mean a lot!

Yeah, that one is the perfect example of a bad trailer. It's the entire movie in 90 seconds.

I was flicking through Netflix the other day and came across "The Hurricane". Never seen it, heard it was good, decided to watch the trailer to get me in the mood.

Literally the whole film in 2 minutes. Finished the trailer and decided it had ruined any enjoyment I'd have from the film.

I still haven't seen it, but I know exactly what happens.

the 7 minute bob dylan song does the same ;) its still good and worth a watch for DW's performance

I'm not that excited about godzilla anymore, the new trailer went a bit too Pacific Rim for my liking

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â