The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Can anyone recommend a decent film (probably a CGI one) for a 2 year old and a bunch of kids similar age. She has sat through (mostly) films like Bee Movie, Finding Nemo etc and quite enjoyed them. Was going to get Frozen but she's watching that next week instead. Lego movie isn't out yet unfortunately ....

I was thinking maybe 'Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs' or 'Free Birds' perhaps?

Irreversible.

Wreck it Ralph > anything

Can anyone recommend a decent film (probably a CGI one) for a 2 year old and a bunch of kids similar age. She has sat through (mostly) films like Bee Movie, Finding Nemo etc and quite enjoyed them. Was going to get Frozen but she's watching that next week instead. Lego movie isn't out yet unfortunately ....

I was thinking maybe 'Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs' or 'Free Birds' perhaps?

Irreversible.

Wreck it Ralph > anything

Pfft, clearly you've never seen Irreversible.  Laugh a minute joy for all the family.

• Like 2

You simply must have them watch The Brave Little Toaster. It's like Toy Story, but kitchen utensils. And a lamp. Actually there's some other junk too, but it's really fantastic.

The Kings Speech (2010) I watched this last night and i thought it was brilliant ,I really did .I watch a lot of films and this is the best film i have seen in ages

Totally agree bro, completely caught me off guard. Mesmerising.

You simply must have them watch The Brave Little Toaster. It's like Toy Story, but kitchen utensils. And a lamp. Actually there's some other junk too, but it's really fantastic.

Yeah, either that or Snowtown.

• Like 1

Watched the first half an hour of Half Nelson last night. Was expecting to see some WWF action, but all I got was Ryan Gosling smoking crack. Will still watch the rest of it at some point this week, despite my disappointment.

personally id pick guardians of the galaxy, planet of the apes and its kind of sneaking in as a "blockbuster" but godzilla as my 3 big films for the summer

also cant wait for 22 jump street, seen the trailer for jersey boys and was surprised by how ok i thought it looked, will also be watching neighbours, chef, how to train your dragon 2, pompeii

I've got Dog Day Afternoon to watch tonight, not seen it before but my mate who's lent it to me raves about it.......anyone else seen it?

Fantastic film in my opinion, hope you enjoy it.

• Like 1

Off to see Spider Pig 2 tonight  .... nearly 2 1/2 hours long :o  ..there'd better be some boobies on view or I'm gonna be mighty angry 

There'll be a big tit in the audience anyway.

I've left myself open for the comeback - "Why, are you coming to watch it too, 8pints?"

Edited by 8pints

Off to see Spider Pig 2 tonight  .... nearly 2 1/2 hours long :o  ..there'd better be some boobies on view or I'm gonna be mighty angry 

555435_414854241880517_1288276700_n.jpg

I've got Dog Day Afternoon to watch tonight, not seen it before but my mate who's lent it to me raves about it.......anyone else seen it?

Great film. 

• Like 1

I've left myself open for the comeback would be - "Why, are you coming watch it too, 8pints?"

i-am-a-little-upset-7.jpg

• Like 2

>>>>>>>>> I've left myself open for the comeback would be - "Why, are you coming watch it too, 8pints?"

i-am-a-little-upset-7.jpg

Don't be upset, look at the bolded bit.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â