The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

just seen something on the amazing spiderman 2 post credit scene, not really a spoiler as it strangely has nothing to do with spiderman and is meant to be disappointing a lot of people

its an exclusive trailer for the new xmen film, much like the post credit scene in captain america 1

not sure whether to bother yet, most reviews suggest its 2 hours of universe setting, ready for spiderman 3 and the sinister 6 films, its also going to be packed with kids with it being easter, 1st one was ok i guess, nothing special IMO

Monsters University.

Much better than I thought it was going to be. First one is fantastic & while not quite as close in terms of story, originality and heart this prequel stands on its own regardless. Really funny in parts. 8/10

• Like 1

Watched "Desolation of Smaug" with my nephew on Sunday. Better than the first Hobbit movie. It's been so long since I read the book, I don't really care if they've re-written it, basically. I just enjoyed another visit to Middle Earth.    

• Like 4

Just watched the departed again

jack-nicholson-flip-off.gif

I do not care what the rest of you think. I loved this movie

Hehe, I enjoyed it, despite some laughably bad Boston accent attempts (see above photo for Exhibit A)

Nicholson was miscast, and not just because his terrible accent was so terrible, but because he was "Playing Jack" again. 

I'd have preferred to see someone like Ed Harris in that role. 

An advantage being a swede and not able to say whether it's a Boston accent or whatever. :) Anyway, agree with Ash that it's very good. And I didn't mind Jack. He can enver be wrongly casted when it comes to bad guys. :)

OK, so I'm about to lose some man points here. Watched Pitch Perfect last night (wouldn't have entertained the idea, but a friend who's opinion on films I respect a lot said it was pretty good), and I have to say I enjoyed it. Amusing, and some nice eye candy (Brittany Snow, Anna Camp, Anna Kendrick, Alexis Knapp). Plus not at all like Glee as I'd imagined, so on to a winner straight away. Some of the singing was pretty ghey though.

• Like 1

OK, so I'm about to lose some man points here. Watched Pitch Perfect last night (wouldn't have entertained the idea, but a friend who's opinion on films I respect a lot said it was pretty good), and I have to say I enjoyed it. Amusing, and some nice eye candy (Brittany Snow, Anna Camp, Anna Kendrick, Alexis Knapp). Plus not at all like Glee as I'd imagined, so on to a winner straight away. Some of the singing was pretty ghey though.

i-am-not-the-gay-friend-you-are-looking-

• Like 1

Yeah, both my daughters love that film...

• Like 1

I am though! I love Pitch Perfect!

I think it's really funny and all the characters are engaging. I smile all the way through it :) It's also got some of my favourite songs in it. Including arguably my favouritest of all songs.

There is a female shower scene too :)

This bit -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4sWRjoe6W0

And the FInal songs are both brilliant but here's the ladies part teehee ladies part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNSx1RdPl04

Before he starts by the way, villaajax hates acapella and with this being posted and The Boosh in General Chat things don't look good for our freindship....

• Like 1

I didn't know Adam DeVine was in it, might have to give it a watch now...

Yeah,

He's the sort of baddie but it's not an evil psychopath portrayal if you see what I'm saying? Haha

I am though! I love Pitch Perfect!

We are the super freinds....

OdLr5.jpg

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â