The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

The Last House On The Left (1972) Watched this last night and thought it was a really good film .I noticed on IMDB that there is a new version of this movie.Anyone seen both ? Would like to hear which is the best

Have only seen the new one, its not bad but I'd imagine not much different than original

Raid 2 - 9 out of 10 - YES! YES! YESSSSSS!!!! It was as awesome as i wished. Believe the hype. Incredible movie. Far far more then just a martial art movie. 2014 has without doubt been the best year of cinema since 1999.

Gonna go and watch it this week 100%

Do we think they'll be a third?

This may be a spoiler as I haven't even seen the Raid 2 yet but I've heard the director...

... wants to make a third movie that begins about 30 minutes before the second film ends....

Not exactly sure what that means yet, but I assume I'll understand when I see the Raid 2.

Bout 20 minutes in to grown ups 2

**** me it's bad

It starts with a wild deer urinating on Adam Sandler's face... then goes downhill from there, 

• Like 1

The Last House On The Left (1972) Watched this last night and thought it was a really good film .I noticed on IMDB that there is a new version of this movie.Anyone seen both ? Would like to hear which is the best

Have only seen the new one, its not bad but I'd imagine not much different than original

The ending is different

Good question. Both are good. I slightly prefer the new one though.

I agree. But then I preferred the remake of The Ring, so what do I know.

The ending is different

From memory, there's quite a major thing that's different. 

They don't kill the main girl in the remake which basically dampened everything that happened after

Both poor films imo -  the original gained infamy for a couple of scenes but it's so badly put together and acted.

Looks like Locke is having a premiere at cineworld Birmingham, Tom hardy attending

It's getting incredibly positive reviews - really looking forward to that one. 

Which part was done by Gareth ?

I turned it on and saw the zombie scenes that was quite interesting.

The Indonesian cult part, so weird/mental.

I put it on not really knowing what I was about to watch, so going to sleep after seeing a mans head blown wide open with a shotgun from close range was a new experience.

Edited by samjp26

Good question. Both are good. I slightly prefer the new one though.

I agree. But then I preferred the remake of The Ring, so what do I know.

You know a lot.

The remake of The Ring is superior to the original. imo of course.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â