The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Saw "Haunted House" yesterday.

Pathetic.

Seriously, what did you expect? It's another in a long line of painfully unfunny parodies and has Marlon Wayans in it. 

Saw "Haunted House" yesterday.

Pathetic.

Seriously, what did you expect? It's another in a long line of painfully unfunny parodies and has Marlon Wayans in it. 

For some strange unknown reason I thought it was going to be a scary movie about a haunted house.

I should of asked for my $$ back.

I think he'll be a good Mad Max though, even though re-boots / remakes usually annoy the piss out of me.

As long as they veer far enough away from the original I think it will be great. I love the concept of Mad Max but the first film doesn't pack enough of a punch in retrospect. The second is much better.

The first Mad Max has its charms, but the story was shite.

The second was great and should never be touched.

Yeah, that. I watched them both a while back and felt exactly the same. The first attempts to be hard hitting and perhaps was upon release, but now seems dated and a little too surreal. Though I did enjoy it, it's a shining example of a film that could be remade and remade better.

I have an original movie poster from the first hanging on my wall. I'll try and post a pic when I get to my laptop.

P.S. lets pretend beyond thunderdome didn't happen (though I don't hate it as such).

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Tina Turner was the best thing about all the Mad Max films.

Cheeky troll.

"What's love got to do with it" came in the radio at work the other day and my pal proclaimed it to be "that song from Mad Max". Laughter ensued.

Endless banter... Well not endless, that would be silly.

• Like 1

Tina Turner was the best thing about all the Mad Max films.

Cheeky troll.

"What's love got to do with it" came in the radio at work the other day and my pal proclaimed it to be "that song from Mad Max". Laughter ensued.

Endless banter... Well not endless, that would be silly.

Why, it was "We don't need another hero" of course.

WP_20130607_001.jpg

I've also met Warrior Woman from The Road Warrior. By far the nicest famous person I've ever met. I do have a picture with her but it's not great.

WP_20130607_002.jpg

I think I need to see this. Close to my heart. Which I left in my youth :)

Screen-shot-2012-11-15-at-16.16.50.png

Watched this last night - interesting insight into the independent music shop. Only problem I had with it was due to it's brevity (only an hour long) I don't think there was enough detail and many different musical periods (and their impact on the shops) were skimmed over.

Crikey, you're a handsome fellow. I was not expecting that, no offence. Just the way you're so shy around the ladies.

What the **** is wrong with you man!

Oh you, you're making me blush!

Well, the more I've been watching Peep Show the more I realise how like Mark I am... That doesn't help things.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â