The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

220px-I_love_you,_Man.jpg

Underrated]

Indeed, very enjoyable. Films like this often go unnoticed when competing against big budget movies that everyone creams themselves over in anticipation yet generally turn out to be a bit shit.

For comedies, if Paul Rudd's in it, it's PROBABLY good.

Hmmmm, see now I wouldn't be that much in the pro-Rudd camp. He's alright.

I wasn't in it either. I think he's alright.

But I realised that a lot of the (recent) comedies I like, have him in it.

Anchorman, I love you man, 40 year old virgin, forgetting sarah marshall, knocked up, Role Models, Clueless ( ;) )

So yeah, not really BECAUSE of him. It just seems that a lot of the comedies I like have him as an ingredient, if you like.

Edited by Stevo985

Hmmmm, see now I wouldn't be that much in the pro-Rudd camp. He's alright.

I dunno. I went through his filmography and all the ones I've seen with him in have been great :D

EDIT: STEVO GET OUT OF MY MIND ~~~~~~~

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

A good day to die hard 

10/10

Awesome movie bruce willis just never gets old i hope next time round they make "In space nobody can hear you Die Hard" with John McClane repelling an alien invasion single handed

i struggled with the 12a, watched olympus has fallen shortly after which was a 15 and the swearing and the violence and the sound of necks snapping etc etc just make it instantly better

I really like Paul Rudd. Dinner for Schmucks is another underrated film, and has Jemaine from Flight of the Conchords who is his usual brilliant self.

Back to Rudd though, he does a pretty decent De Niro...

Jaysus, no. He's lifeless. He could be a comedy genius, but his delivery puts me to sleep so I can't make a proper judgement.

As I said above, it's not him, he just happens to be in films I like.

Although you hate all films ;) so that probably doesn't help

Going to rewatch the experiment soon. Really enjoyed the German version and the remake to be fair.

Yes I watched it the other night. Not the German version though but I think I have seen it before.

three actors who I cant really stand in films vince vaughn,paul rudd and john cusak 

seem to just do the same shite type films 

and its such a shame with vince ...

Not a fan of Vince Vaughan but Wedding Crashers was a vg film. John Cusack I have always liked. He has been in such crap films but I one I really liked recently is Grace is gone and Being John Malkovich is one of my all time favourite films

Going to rewatch the experiment soon. Really enjoyed the German version and the remake to be fair.

Have you seen 'The Killing Room'?

Edited by PaulC

Iron Man 3 just passed the $1billion mark. That's over $2.5billion Marvel has made from just 2 movies in less than 12 months. And some say people are getting bored of these kinds of movies! Long may it continue, and even a TV show coming up in a few months! :D

• Like 1

Then do we also not have to take into account the state of the economy? People are still going to the cinema to see these kind of films despite having less money to spend on luxuries.

Edited by Ginko

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â