The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

I watched Winter's bone earlier today. Or even yesterday, if you like. I think I've confused it with Lovely bones earlier. Anyway, really, really good film. I think I'm prepared to give it an 8/10.

• Like 1

a-film-with-me-in-it_970x390.jpg

Is that any good? I like Dylan Moran, so I expect I'd enjoy the film.

Ye watch it! I clearly didn't read enough about it first (never a bad thing) because it suddenly got very dark but funny very quickly!

Watched it on this recommendation and very much enjoyed it, bit slow at first but well worth sticking with. Dylan Moran is superb.

I watched Winter's bone earlier today. Or even yesterday, if you like. I think I've confused it with Lovely bones earlier. Anyway, really, really good film. I think I'm prepared to give it an 8/10.

Is that the real bleak movie set in Missouri, meth dealers, etc.?

Is that the real bleak movie set in Missouri, meth dealers, etc.?

Yeah, I think so. Or was it Wisconsin? But it's about a young girl who has to take care of her brother and sister, and mother, as her father is a semi criminal and the mother has gone slightly mad.

Ben Affleck is simply a terrible actor, that role would have been much better if it went to someone like John Turturro.

Blasphemy

I thought his performance in Daredevil was underrated and deserving of an oscar

10030861_2.jpg?v=8CE70FE0DEEB350

The cast for that film just keeps getting bigger. They've already added Giamatti and Foxx, amongst others.

There was a concept shot of the new suit the other day which I heartily approved of, much better than the hopeless design on the previous film and very classic.

The only reason the Andrew Garfield Spiderman film exists is because Marvel are building up to an "Avengers:****" movie and the plot of the Tobey Maguire films doesn't really fit into what it coming.

a-film-with-me-in-it_970x390.jpg

Is that any good? I like Dylan Moran, so I expect I'd enjoy the film.

Ye watch it! I clearly didn't read enough about it first (never a bad thing) because it suddenly got very dark but funny very quickly!

Watched it on this recommendation and very much enjoyed it, bit slow at first but well worth sticking with. Dylan Moran is superb.

Top man! Glad you liked it too, I hate recommending stuff like movies these days!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â