The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

I've yet to see Drive. Can't wait 'til Sky get it :D #miserablescrote

You bloody skinflint BOF :D its only about £7 on Blu-ray now, no excuses. Its bloody fantastic, one of my all time favourites.

Drive related potential spoiler...

cheers!

anyway, cheeses me off that when he rams the car off the road at the end, he gives it enough of a smack to push it off a cliff - but has no damage to his car and both lights work. I know it's just a stylised bit of film, but still, break a light.

.....love the film, it's one of my exercise bike faves!

Just got back from Argo

Easily the best film I've seen this year , not a dull moment in the film and one that kept you entertained

Off to read up about the true events now to see if the film is even remotely close

Wondering when some bright spark in Hollwood is going to green light the real Argo now

As for Drive, turn the sound up when you watch too - the soundtrack is one of the best and most appropriate I can recall.

Agreed.

And I'd go against what Mike said. It really is that good, imo.

Off to see The Master tonight - Looking forward to it immensely.

Paul T Anderson has a 100% record with me so far.

Oh I will be going to that. Phoenix & Hoffman are two of my favourite actors. Actually, looking through the cast, Jesse Plemons is great casting. He's the spit of a young Hoffman.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â