The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Tremors is my favourite giant worm related film.

I think Beetlejuice would run it close, but it can't really count as the worms aren't centre stage.

Michael Keaton was SO good in that film everything after was kind of passe.

Mongolian Death Worms actually exist though in the deepest reaches of the Gobi Desert.

If you touch one you die and they emit yellow acid that can melt through steel and electricity that can fry a man from the inside out

'Burt you asshole! this gun isnt even loaded!'

'Got you running though didnt it!' :D

To whoever mentioned reign over me a few pages back, i watched it last night, stunning film. What an absolute gem of a film.

To whoever mentioned reign over me a few pages back, i watched it last night, stunning film. What an absolute gem of a film.

See, I told you Adam Sandler can act when he wants to*. :D

*Mind you, two good movies out of 50,000,000 isn't that great really.

Just got back from seeing Thor. Absolutely immense movie, highly recommended. I thought the first Iron Man would take some beating in the comic book stakes but I think this just edges it for me.

It's nice to see a director who can handle action set pieces as well as character scenes too. Well done Mr.Branagh.

That's interesting, because the trailer to Thor made me want to eat my own eyeballs rather than watch the film.

BUt then again I don't really get the whole comic book genre. Ironman, for example, was shit (imo). And the worst film I ever saw at the cinema was a comic book film.

I don't think I'll believe Thor is a good film until I see it myself.

It's a shit comic, based on a shit character, the costume looks shit and it just has the whiff of '****, if we really want to do this Avengers thing we've gotta bang this rubbish out'. I'm surprised Branagh's even involved. And it's got Anthony Hopkins in it, which these days means 'Anthony Hopkins coming in and chewing the scenery for 10mins whilst vaguely demeaning the script and running off with a cheque'.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â