2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Top Christmas movie?

tumblr_nghdihNsqY1t6o9c1o1_500.gif

Scrooge (Alistair Sim)

It's a Wonderful Life

Bad Santa

Scrooged 

Muppets Xmas Carol

With Jingle all the Way and National Lampoons Xmas Vacation being by far the worst.

Rare Exports.

It's the only Finnish Santa Clause ho-ho-horror Christmas movie you need to see :)

Edit: Also Die Hard is a given Christmas movie every year.

Edited by sne

Muppets Christmas Carol

Scrooged

Gremlins

Without 2 of those 3 it's not Christmas.

I'd also add to the list of good Christmas movies Krampus. It should have been rubbish, but it channels the world of Gremlins with elements of Tremors, amongst many others, into a delightfully bleak look at Christmas. The opening scene will be music to the ears of anyone who hates this time of year. Also has absolutely awesome design, from the creature looks to the frozen street and the astonishing sound. Not perfect by any stretch but I loved it.

watched miracle on 34th street sunday, cheesy as **** but i love that film

mine's elf whilst putting the tree up (still no done it) and then muppets and national lampoons whilst wrapping presents on the 23rd and 24th when im off and the missus is working

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

i was disappointed it looks like a cheap print rather than a proper christmas woolly jumper 

die-hard-jumper.jpg?w=620&h=316&crop=1

I got the green variant last year and wore it for my work's Christmas jumper day. Disappointed by how many didn't get it but I do work mostly with women I suppose.

14 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Watched the transformers trailer, looks like more of the exact same, googled who was in it, they've finally done hot rod, he's a Lamborghini who is also a Citroen and speaks with a French accent

:crylaugh:

**** you Michael Bay

Why why why could they not get Judd Nelson to reprise his role?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â