The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

The Prestige is cery good film. Dont think Nolan has made a bad film. Even Insomnia is very underrated movie but has great Al Pacino performance.

Am going to watch Green Zone tonight. Have heard from a friend that its very good

Cheers for the tip, been meaning to see The Prestige for a while, just set it to record in the nick of time!

Green Zone was good, but nothing special, imo. Worth a watch but not very memorable.

Edit: Read the posts wrong. CVByrne provided the Prestige tip, so thankyou to him. I'll leave the quote though as my Green Zone comments still apply.

Ill still take the credit :winkold:

Just watched "The Prestige". Bloody brilliant.

Any Given Sunday is average imo.

Sports films, look no further than Dodgeball.

ME - I'm not bothered about watching either plus how can I watch them if I haven't got them?

I watched a Bronx Tale the other day. That's a **** brilliant film.

Sports:

Remember the Titans

Major League

The Sandlot

Necessary Roughness

The Replacements

Theunderstduy~ A Bronx Tale is a fantastic movie!!!!

And you should bother, just watch it on your computer. I'm sure there's a stream are 50 to see either of those movies.

ME - I'm not a big fan of watching movies online. The quality's normally shit and it doesn't work most of the time! I'm honestly not too bothered about the likes of ET and the Goonies.

Remember the Titans was my favourite sports film at the time I watched it and I knew bugger all about US Football.

Quite liked Varsity Blues with Jon Voight too and I do intend on seeing Any Given Sunday at some point too.

For comedy - Slapshot! is worth a look, plus it has Paul Newman so you can't go too far wrong.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â