The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

It'll be shite. Thems the rules.

Has there ever been an exception to this? There's been so many that surely there's at least one passable one nestled away somewhere, but for the life of me I can't think of one.

The original Mortal Kombat isn't a bad movie.

It'll be shite. Thems the rules.

Has there ever been an exception to this? There's been so many that surely there's at least one passable one nestled away somewhere, but for the life of me I can't think of one.
The original Mortal Kombat isn't a bad movie.

I have a soft spot for the original hitman movie with timothy olyphant and (tin hat already donned) thought prince of Persia was a good family film.

I always thought Spirits Within was pretty decent.

The DOA film is hilarious.

If they count, the the Persona 3 films win.

I dunno where Spirits Within stands as a game movie... It's not an adaptation of a game, it's it's own weird thing, has the branding of an enormous game series but it's not based on a game itself... Not sure it counts.

I really must watch Jackie Brown. The only Tarantinos I've seen are Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction (both fantastic) and Inglorious Basterds (hate it with a passion, didn't even get to the end).

Went to the local Europa Cinemas cinema earlier this week and watched The Wolfpack, anyone seen it?

It's a documentary film about a family where the seven children are confined to their crummy New York City apartment and spend their time watching and re-enacting scenes of their favourite films, which is the closest interaction they get with the outside world.

It was interesting and I enjoyed it, pretty uncomfortable thinking that people would force their kids to live in this way though.

Edited by Ginko

I really must watch Jackie Brown. The only Tarantinos I've seen are Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction (both fantastic) and Inglorious Basterds (hate it with a passion, didn't even get to the end).

Great soundtrack as well.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â