The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Do we even know who the bad guy the bad guys are trying to stop in SS is?

Could it Mr J? and then Quinn turns on the SS at the end and teams up with joker?

Watched it again, all the joker stuff in that trailer is definitely a flashback

it's margot Robbie as the Dr before she becomes Harley Quinn that he's threatening to torture!

Chin die will know more but that's them changing her back story, I thought she was an arkham psychiatrist who became obsessed with him? That looks like she's about to get some electro theropy from him

Finally got round to seeing Jurassic World tonight and I loved every second of it.

Big, dumb, enormous fun. Every bit as good as the original JP and there were some truly brilliant scenes. The stuff with the raptors was cool and different if a little far fetched but c'mon, it's a film about a dinosaur theme park.

Plus a role for Katie 'Morgana from BBC's Merlin' McGrath. Drool.

Great fun and its part of what going to the cinema is all about to me, the sheer fun and entertainment.

9/10 :)

Needless to say, I'm not in total agreement with this post.

But the bit in bold is absolutely outrageous.

• Like 3

I've got a day on the sofa watching TV but the problem I have is I can't decide what to watch! Anybody seen 12 years a slave?

Yep. Very good film.

Bit depressing though so depends on your mood

I've got a day on the sofa watching TV but the problem I have is I can't decide what to watch! Anybody seen 12 years a slave?

Yep. Very good film.

Bit depressing though so depends on your mood

Maybe save that one for later then.

Since I got this Kodi box I watch nothing because there too much to choose from!

Edit: gonna watch 22 jump street.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Went cinema twice the other week having not been for about 5 years.

Jurassic World, disappointing as id watched nearly every trailer/clip prior to seeing it and knew everything that was about to happen. Still ok I suppose 5.5/10

Insidious 3; started ok but pants in reality 4/10

I will see Sinister 2 as I loved the first, and that new Ryan Reynolds/Ben Kingsley one looks decent from the trailer

Other films ive seen recently: The Prisoners which I thought was good, 2 guns again decent, Wolf Creek 2, not everyones cup of tea but I found it good that Aussie sells the film alone

out of the furnace

i think labelling it a "thriller" is a bit of a stretch, decent performances from bale and harrelson but it was a bit boring

another one of these films that seems to think setting it in the deep south or other back water parts of the states where people in the hills are a law unto themselves and everyones a tweeker automatically makes a film darker and more interesting, that statham film homefront was the same 

i blame winters bone, true detective will probably make it worse now too

and was never a fan of mission impossible but the last one was good

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

Watched Terminator 1 and 2 this week. I'd never seen them before and went in knowing extremely little about either.

Absolutely fantastic. Terminator 2 is the best action movie I've ever seen. They got everything right. So good.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â