The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Although the real Henry Hill was a lying piece of shit, without doubt this remains one of if not THE greatest film made in the last 25 years.

I agree. And although Hitler was an evil madman, "Downfall" was an excellent movie. 

• Like 1

Probably should just ignore it like a normal, mature person then instead of making snide comments. No one is stopping you from talking about movies you want to talk about.

It's impossible to ignore though. Any talk of non comic book related movies is lost amongst the endless posts of comic book related chat though.
This isn't helping your wannabe mod status Donald.. [emoji57]
  • Like 2

Probably should just ignore it like a normal, mature person then instead of making snide comments. No one is stopping you from talking about movies you want to talk about.

It's impossible to ignore though. Any talk of non comic book related movies is lost amongst the endless posts of comic book related chat though.

Utter bollocks, it's only because Age of Ultron just came out that has got people talking about it. Plenty of film genres get talked about in this thread. If you want to talk about a film then I suggest you spend your time posting about that rather than moaning about comic book movies.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Del Toro keeps hinting he wants to do Hellboy 3, but it never happens. A shame, I agree its a really underrated franchise that does something different and had a completely different attitude to its comic stablemates.

Plenty of gold in the story canon too. I'm (slowly) making my way through the 'library' Hellboy collection and its fantastic.

Edit - I'd like to see Marvel do a screen adaptation take on Moon Knight, as well. Based on Warren Ellis' take on the character, you've got the basis of a decent TV run at least. No overarching story, just the escapades of a madman who just so happens to basically be Batman. And who likes beating up dodgy folk at night in a white suit, because he likes his enemies to see him coming...

Edited by Chindie

Agreed.

Stevo's second law as per.

I came to the conclusion a while ago that Paul Rudd isn't anything special in himself, but he always seems to be in some of my favourite comedy films.

Anchorman

40 Year Old Virgin

Knocked Up

Role Models

Forgetting Sarah marshall

I love you, man

Clueless ;)

They're all great, as comedies go.

• Like 2

I'd rather lie on a bed of dirty needles than watch Paul Rudd in anything, ever.

I think he's a very capable actor actually. Good in comedy roles and as I said above, shows he has some straight acting chops in Prince Avalanche.

Agreed.

Stevo's second law as per.

I came to the conclusion a while ago that Paul Rudd isn't anything special in himself, but he always seems to be in some of my favourite comedy films.

Anchorman

40 Year Old Virgin

Knocked Up

Role Models

Forgetting Sarah marshall

I love you, man

Clueless ;)

They're all great, as comedies go.

He was in Friends too.

I mean, come on!!

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â