The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Big Hero 6 today with the kids ... they ranked it better than Wall-e and just below UP ( my daughter even suggested it was better than frozen !! )

baymax is just a great character , some great laugh out loud bits and I think the adults around me enjoyed it as much as the kids did

• Like 4

Big Hero 6 today with the kids ... they ranked it better than Wall-e and just below UP ( my daughter even suggested it was better than frozen !! )

baymax is just a great character , some great laugh out loud bits and I think the adults around me enjoyed it as much as the kids did

I am not ashamed to say that low battery scene near the start had me pretty much crying.

I thought redmayne was better than cumberbatch but imitation game is a better film

Anyway, back from kingsman, absolutely loved it, the mix of humour and action was spot on IMO I can even forgive the daft bit near the end, hopefully the start of a franchise

Watched a great film, La jaula de oro, about a group of teenagers fleeing Guatemalan poverty for the promised land of the USA. Not exactly cheerful but a gritty, powerful tale.

Our Man Flint   (1996)

It is not very often i watch a film and think it was so bad,that i actually tell people on here to bother.This is one of them! Awful film in my opinion 

• Like 1

Enigma of Kasper Hauser is outstanding. The other film with Bruno S - Stroszek is also well worth watching. Heart of Glass was a bit baffling for me, I'll be honest though.  Nosferatu as yet unseen. Shall check it out. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â