The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Have seen Battle Royale, great film! There is a second and a third isnt there? A second at least im sure, any good?

There's no third iirc, and avoid the second like the plague, it's bloody awful.

Have seen Battle Royale, great film! There is a second and a third isnt there? A second at least im sure, any good?

There's no third iirc, and avoid the second like the plague, it's bloody awful.

It has it's moments. There's not many films where you can see a rugby teacher get blown up.

Yeh Frontiers is a pretty good shout, although it is the French Chainsaw Massacre, and is therefore very predictable if you have seen Texas.

And just in case you havent seen it; Alien? One of my all time favourites, and I can't think of any better survival horror film at the moment

I'm reading that book at the moment. Kazuo Ishiguro FTW.

Yeah, he's great. I read "An Artist of the Floating World" a long time ago. Then I saw "The Remains of the Day" (fantastic film), and saw that it's based on his book!

Top writer

Saw "Precious" the other day without knowing a thing about it beforehand. i was very impressed.

I was especially impressed with a certain Mariah Carey, who'd have thought she could actually act?

Saw "Precious" the other day without knowing a thing about it beforehand. i was very impressed.

I was especially impressed with a certain Mariah Carey, who'd have thought she could actually act?

Just saw her on the box at ringside of the Mayweather/Moseley fight, tits hanging out as usual (off-topic :))

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â