The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

His best movie is Pulp Fiction. Any differing opinions are just plain wrong.

As long as we agree that Pulp Fiction is crap and his others are even more crap. Except Reservoir Dogs, which is actually a watchable Tarantino movie.

• Like 1

As long as we agree that Pulp Fiction is crap and his others are even more crap. Except Reservoir Dogs, which is actually a watchable Tarantino movie.
You're wrong.

;)

• Like 1

You're wrong.

;)

First time that happens.  :ph34r:

You're wrong.

;)

First time that happens.  :ph34r:

So you admit you're wrong? Good.

and before I leave this thread and go hide under my bed…I think I would need a gun to my head forcing me to watch Hobbit or else it will not happen. Peter Jackson are worse than Tarantino.

If you don't like LOTR films, watch some of Jackson's pre middle earth stuff, a couple of really good films there.

and before I leave this thread and go hide under my bed…I think I would need a gun to my head forcing me to watch Hobbit or else it will not happen. Peter Jackson are worse than Tarantino.

If you don't like LOTR films, watch some of Jackson's pre middle earth stuff, a couple of really good films there.

Yep, Bad Taste, Braindead and Heavenly Creatures are all great, but I especially love Meet the Feebles which is basically the Muppets on acid.

My problem with Tarantino is that most of his films are loaded with all kinds of gratuitous filler. Basterds was a much tighter film than his others.

Edited by maqroll

You have to look at resovouir dogs for what it was and thus it makes it a masterpiece

Arguably he became a victim of his success and thus it became easier to criticise his films than to appreciate them as is always the case when you are a bit out there

Of his films kill bill was the one i couldn't get on with , tried too hard for its own good imo but It stands up to repeat viewing and I always thinks that's a good test for a film

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â