The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

That film with the Liam Neeson meme - "I will hunt you down and kill you". "Taken", is it?

Finally saw it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. What a load of shite. Terrible film - does anybody actually rate it?

These kind of movies are Neeson's bread and butter now. He used to be a respected actor...

Anyone seen the Back to the Future films?

No, but don't bother with 1 and 2, just watch 3. It's the only one worth watching apparently. 

That film with the Liam Neeson meme - "I will hunt you down and kill you". "Taken", is it?

Finally saw it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. What a load of shite. Terrible film - does anybody actually rate it?

These kind of movies are Neeson's bread and butter now. He used to be a respected actor...

Taken 3 is out in January! 

Neeson is well and truly milking the cow. 

• Like 1

Marvel's future slate had been announced...

May 6th 2016: Captain America: Civil War

November 4th 2016: Doctor Strange

May 5th 2017: Guardians Of The Galaxy 2

July 28th 2017: Thor: Ragnarok

November 3rd 2017: Black Panther

May 4th 2018: Avengers: Infinity War Part I

July 6th 2018: Captain Marvel

November 2nd 2018: Inhumans

May 3rd 2019: Avengers: Infinity War Part I

No real surprises in there but a few very exciting announcements. Inhumans is an interesting addition, talk had been that Marvel effectively want to substitute the Inhumans for X Men in their established storylines. Great to set Black Panther in there, they've been hinting at that in the movies since Iron Man 2.

The step daughter is staying for a few days...

"Shall we watch a film?"

"Yaeh ok" (I make a few suggestions) (sorry donnie). They are shot down.

"I know" she says "I have an awesome film, you'll love it"

So she puts "The Fall" on.

30 minutes later I'm here telling you how shit it is. Don't believe everything you read on IMDB

:)

• Like 1

Kevin Feige confirms Cap3 will be start of phase 3 and that Captain Marvel is their first film with a female lead. Even if you are pro DC, you gotta admit Marvel have done everything pitch perfect.

Cap 3 is being pitched as Avengers 2.5, so it looks like they want to make the phases a little less distinct next time and more blended together. Given what we know if both films, they might both have some far reaching consequences. As for Captain Marvel, they're doing the Carol Danvers version which is probably the most recognised. Might need to reconsider the costume though...

He's also confirmed that ragnarok is in the context of "the end of all things" will follow on directly from age of ultron and is the key film in the line up

Will be interesting to see how they do civil war and then do another avengers film

Some other details from Feige's comments in a QA:

Everything being announced today was originally going to be their SDCC pesentation but things weren't ready to be announced yet

If Cumberbatch's casting were confirmed, it would have been announced today.

No Black Widow movie yet, but, like Hulk, we may see one eventually- just for now they work so well well working with the Avengers (though a Hulk film seems more likely than BW at this point going by his phrasing).

Runaways not ready yet, but come up often.

Captain Marvel is Danvers, not Mar-vell. ("Feige promises a Danvers trapped between two realms: Earth and outer space")

The Spider-Man talks are either "not true at all" or "something not ready to be announced yet".

Loki's staff confirmed to be an Infinity Gem.

They screened a different scene from AOU than the one that will air tonight during AOS.

Feige is more involved with Agent Carter than the rest of the TV material.

Hinted that AOU will hint at Inhumans (plus Black Panther, likely via Andy Serkis's character (Klaw))

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â