The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Just been to watch Pompeii.

Pretty good with the CHINNNG, CHINNG, CHINK, CHAAAAAAAANG-ing

then there's a bit with this guy and then BIISSSEEEEKEWWWWWWWWWW, BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

and then the bit where CCCCCCCRREEESSSSSAAAAAAAAAACCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH was good.

9.5/10.

i didn't understand any of that.

Why?

I saw "Mud" last night, not knowing what to expect. Superb film. Doesn't try to be more than it is, which is just a unique, entertaining flick.

• Like 3

Deep Cover  (1992)  I quite enjoyed this film. Certainly not one of the best films i have ever seen but certainly worth watching .

Great when it came out, but hasn't aged very well, IMO. Still worth a watch if you haven't seen it. Back when he went by "Larry" Fishburne...

Rise of the Planet of the Apes was probably my favourite film I saw at the cinema that year. I remember seeing the trailer for it when watching another film and thinking it looked ridiculous.

Then me and some friends went to see another movie, I think it was Cowboys and Aliens, but there were no seat lefts so we went to see Rise instead. I was blown away and then when I saw Cowboys and Aliens the week after I realised that Rise was by far the better film. I absolutely loved it.

Deep Cover  (1992)  I quite enjoyed this film. Certainly not one of the best films i have ever seen but certainly worth watching .

Welcome back Pooligan, Ive missed your film reviews!

• Like 1

then there's a bit with this guy and then BIISSSEEEEKEWWWWWWWWWW, BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

and then the bit where CCCCCCCRREEESSSSSAAAAAAAAAACCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH was good.

9.5/10.

You'd never guess your review was leading to a good score.

9.5/10.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes was probably my favourite film I saw at the cinema that year. I remember seeing the trailer for it when watching another film and thinking it looked ridiculous.

Then me and some friends went to see another movie, I think it was Cowboys and Aliens, but there were no seat lefts so we went to see Rise instead. I was blown away and then when I saw Cowboys and Aliens the week after I realised that Rise was by far the better film. I absolutely loved it.

I also loved that movie

When the ape spoke for the first time my jaw dropped was amazing

Watched Adam and Paul the other night, very interesting film, depressing but so watchable at the same time.

Just found out that the director has just done frank with Michael fassbender, can't wait to see that.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â