The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

NCFOM is definitely in my top 10 films, Javier Bardem is just chillingly good in it.

"What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss?"

Not been for a while as of started playing football and squash again but gave my aching limbs a rest and went and saw Robocob tonight

Never liked the original tbf so wasn't expecting much .... It was ok for a way to kill time whilst eating popcorn 6 / 10 ... Better than the original

• Like 1

Dallas Buyers Club was fantastic.

Watched it yesterday. Really impressed, even after all the Oscar hype. Hard to find any flaws in the film, really. A good one, indeed.

Watched it yesterday. Really impressed, even after all the Oscar hype. Hard to find any flaws in the film, really. A good one, indeed.

I'm generally not really into the critically acclaimed "Oscar movies", I often find them incredibly pretentious, but both DBC and Captain Phillips were great viewing.

Bad night on films for me.

Die hard 4.0 I can see why I've stayed away from the franchise since I was a kid. That f15 scene unbelievable.. Words can't describe how bad tht was!

I take if you haven't seen Yippee kay yay mother russia yet

Must watch

I'm generally not really into the critically acclaimed "Oscar movies", I often find them incredibly pretentious, but both DBC and Captain Phillips were great viewing.

Got Captain Phillips to watch at the weekend. Looking forward to it, I hear good things.

No Country is a 10 for me. And there aren't many of those.

One of my favourite films ever.

about a 6 or a 7  for me ... opinions and all that but if ever a film stole an Oscar this was it

No Country is a 10 for me. And there aren't many of those.

One of my favourite films ever.

about a 6 or a 7  for me ... opinions and all that but if ever a film stole an Oscar this was it

Yeah, but we all know that's because you didn't 'get it' Tone  :D

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â