The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

what was that english one from a couple of years back? they were hitmen and it just got weirder and weirder towards the end (which IMO meant it went shit but it reviewed really well and ive seen it recommended here a few times)

kill list!

Edited by villa4europe

Kill list was alright but

I thought the 'twist' was kind of telegraphed it took it straight out of a Serbian film, and whilst I am all for films being made in such a way that it is down to the viewer to make up their mind I thought this one left far too much unexplained.

Just put on 12 angry men, haven't seen it in years and years

Edited by leemond2008

Kill list

was alright but I thought the 'twist' was kind of telegraphed it took it straight out of a Serbian film, and whilst I am all for films being made in such a way that it is down to the viewer to make up their mind I thought this one left far too much unexplained.

Just put on 12 angry men, haven't seen it in years and years

I'd say spoiler that.

For what it's worth I agree. 3/4 of a gripping, dark, brooding film that had me on the edge of my seat followed by 15-20 minutes of utter nonsensical bollocks.

• Like 2

didn't even cross my mind to spoiler it DDID, sorted now

It didn't even give you any sort of hint as to why all of the victims kept on thanking him, if you look online for any type of explanation they are all there right from the obvious to people suggesting he was Satan himself

Just kind of annoyed me the way they done that

didn't even cross my mind to spoiler it DDID, sorted now

It didn't even give you any sort of hint as to why all of the victims kept on thanking him, if you look online for any type of explanation they are all there right from the obvious to people suggesting he was Satan himself

Just kind of annoyed me the way they done that

To be honest it was that utterly baffling to me I switched off. I fancy watching it again to try and figure out what the **** happened.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

I loved Kill List and was really stressed out watching it

I thought he was the "chosen one" and had to do all that badness to complete some sort of prophecy. Don't remember it all but there wasn't anything supernatural, was there?

i think jamie bell is going to be the thing

miles teller is going to be reed -

miles-teller-mtv-vmas-2013-red-carpet-04

he's a bit young

Wtf?! I saw miles teller in the spectacular now and thought he was great. Read alot that he was a great YOUNG actor, so assumed that he was only about 19-20....he is 27!!!! Looks so young for 27 (note im 27 and its still young :-), but still)

i think jamie bell is going to be the thing

miles teller is going to be reed -

miles-teller-mtv-vmas-2013-red-carpet-04

he's a bit young

Wtf?! I saw miles teller in the spectacular now and thought he was great. Read alot that he was a great YOUNG actor, so assumed that he was only about 19-20....he is 27!!!! Looks so young for 27 (note im 27 and its still young :-), but still)

what-if-maybe-it-isnt-maybelline.jpg

• Like 1

As a 14 yr old boy, I once stumbled across the opening scene from Baraberella which I quickly had to turn off as my parents were coming into the room. It's an image that's stuck with me for 25 years and I've always intended to enjoy the rest of this amazingly sexy film ever since.

I finally picked up a copy for a couple of quid and it is utter tosh. I appreciate that this is probably not news to many who know of the movie but it is yet another childhood memory completely shattered.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â