best actor drama - matthew mcconaughy

best actress drama - cate blanchett

best actor comedy - leonardo di caprio

best actress comedy - amy adams

supporting actor - jared leto

supporting actress - jennifer lawrence

best director - alfonso cuaron

some surprises there

Matthew McConaughy has been on form over the last 3-4 years. He has made some great films lately!

Dont know if its been mentioned already but Frozen is utterly utterly fantastic.

A wonderful wonderful effort from Disney that had all 3 members of the Eames family in floods within 10 minutes.

• Like 2

I haven't seen it yet but didn't realise American hustle was a comedy. The trailers really don't portray it as one.

thats the golden globes, they split films in to 2 categories, "drama" and "musical or comedy"

but stupid really, american hustle and wolf of wall street were in the musical or comedy category 

Matthew McConaughy has been on form over the last 3-4 years. He has made some great films lately!

yeah its a shame dallas buyers club isnt out here yet, he's done the weight loss thing which the award givers love too

still havent seen mud

Started it last night after Wolf of Wall Street, but was wrecked got about 20mins in, shall watch tonight and tell you if it's any good.

Edit: Depending on which way the games goes, it could be a very bad or good review, so ya it's going to be terrible.

Edited by Folski

I've not watched Babel, but I bloody love Ryuichi Sakamoto.

Good to know! I was a big Japan fan in the 80s and I think he helped with the Gentleman take polaroids album and then i got into YMO and there was the soundtrack to "Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence" of which he co-starrred in alongside David Bowie. 

Edited by PaulC

I really liked it (american hustle)  8/10 

Amy adams nice baps alright but Jennifer all night long for me  

As usual I agree with MV. That being said, Amy Adams is on fire in this film, when she's trying on all the clothes... Plus those tops that some how manage to keep her boobs in place are also incredible sexy, and just her whole character makes you want to just hop on top of her.

Wasn't massively impressed with American Hustle I have to say.

Very well acted and a beautifully stylized direction but I found the whole experience wafer thin and all gloss.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â