The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Hard to say what the worst film is because if its bad i wont watch it. Before Midnight i turned off after half an hour because Ethan Hawke was irritating me so for now thats my worst film, but the first two were good.

Loved all three and thought the third was a brilliant way to round it all off. The complexities of the relationship shown through fantastically nuanced performances.

An exceptional trilogy.

Guess you have to be in the right mood to watch it. Maybe I'll watch it again sometime and see if i think differently

Spider-Man 3 is absolutely **** dreadful. I fell asleep.

I've seen Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull twice. The second time was a "I can't really walk out of the room" moment, I **** wish to god I could have.

Some weird films being thrown up here. I mean, Scott Pilgrim? Sure it wasn't great but it had artistic merit. You're very lucky if that's the worst film you've seen, especially as you must have had an idea what it was about when you put it on.

Spider-Man 3 is absolutely **** dreadful. I fell asleep.

I've seen Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull twice. The second time was a "I can't really walk out of the room" moment, I **** wish to god I could have.

Some weird films being thrown up here. I mean, Scott Pilgrim? Sure it wasn't great but it had artistic merit. You're very lucky if that's the worst film you've seen, especially as you must have had an idea what it was about when you put it on.

Eh, scott pilgrim artistic?!?! Films such as drive or only god forgives have artistic merit. I can think of many words to describe scott pilgrim and one of those definitely isnt artistic.

All good shouts for worst film contenders but before midnight?! I aint havin' that. Masterpiece of a trilogy although I agree its defo the weakest of the three.

Edited by donnie

Dreamcatcher is down there

What a wretched excuse for a movie that was. The book was decent (nowhere near his best work) but I couldn't believe M.Freeman would associate himself with such a load of drivel.

Question to everyone.

What is the worst film you have seen?

i went to the cinema to watch the Postman. Shame on me

As for having high expectations and being let down: The Phantom Menace

Edited by Xela

Scott Pilgrim was brilliant. It was just pure silly fun, but then again I'm a fan of the comics so it was fun for me seeing it all brought to life, even if they didn't really do it justice by trying to squeeze everything into a single film.

99% of comedy films are usually woeful as well.

That may be saying more about you than the films to be fair.

• Like 3

I thought indie and the crystal skull was dire when I saw it in the cinema ... Watched it the other night on TV and I mellowed a bit towards it , it's still not great but it does have the Indie formula to it and a better ending would probably have redeemed it

Tbh I can't think of a film I've hated , long as I have popcorn or a bag of sweets I'll watch anything

Moshi monsters movie was hard work though ...

Watching Stargate right now, reliving my childhood.

James Spader hasn't aged well has he? Good actor though.

Can't help but wish Richard Dean Anderson had starred in the film instead of Kurt Russell

SG-1 was superb , best science-fi series ever made ( cue angry posts from fan boys :) )

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â