The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

its for a film called nightcrawler, he plays a freelance crime journalist set in the seedy bits of LA

apparently Matthew McConaughey has done something similar for a film in which he's a guy with aids in the 80s

The old dog but MM doesn't look 80 ....

Just watched WWZ. Enjoyed it far more than I thought I would.

Also seems like we'll be getting a Captain America Winter Soldier teaser this week, with a full trailer to follow attached to Thor: the Dark World. Excellent!

Also seems like we'll be getting a Captain America Winter Soldier teaser this week, with a full trailer to follow attached to Thor: the Dark World. Excellent!

Going to see Thor on Saturday I am

I thought it was ok, the final 3rd is a bit of a mess but is nowhere near as bad as the reviews suggest

picked up the book since but haven't started it yet, understand that its very different, would be good if they wrote a non direct sequel, lose pitt but keep to that world and introduce new characters

Going to see Thor on Saturday I am

I may have specifically booked next Friday afternoon off to go see it...

I really enjoyed world war z. A solid 7 out of 10 movie. Cant think of a better zombie film other then 28 days later.

Not sure how well it did at the box office but sure I read it was brad pitt's highest grossing movie despite not doing as well as expected. I hope they make a sequel.

I really enjoyed world war z. A solid 7 out of 10 movie. Cant think of a better zombie film other then 28 days later.

Not sure how well it did at the box office but sure I read it was brad pitt's highest grossing movie despite not doing as well as expected. I hope they make a sequel.

:blink:

really 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â