The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Now I know this film usually gets loads of love for some reason (it was alright but nothing all that special)

this was taken on the set of dumb and dumber 2 due out next year, I didn't know they were doing a sequel and thought people may be interested

article-2430755-183AD3BA00000578-880_634

Cant be any worse than Dumb and Dumberer!

Flight is on sky anytime ........were gonna roll the plane .....whaaaaaattttttt

I liked flight , many found it boring though

The crash sequence is one of the few times I've known an entire cinema audience to actually shut the f&£k up though , didn't even get the constant expensive bag of M&M's rustling or slurping of drinks

The crash sequence is one of the few times I've known an entire cinema audience to actually shut the f&£k up though , didn't even get the constant expensive bag of M&M's rustling or slurping of drinks

Don't say this too often but I agree with Tony :)

Thought it was a really good film and the crash sequence was really engrossing.

• Like 1

I saw Othello at the cinema last night - albeit a streamed viewing from the National Theatre - a well behaved audience there, but buoyed by the enjoyment of watching a live theatre production without any of the anxiety or embarrassment on behalf of the actors of any noise or mobile phones going off! Looking forward to seeing more of those events actually.

Also, tonight had a film exchange with a friend - I introduced him to Sightseers - which I actually enjoyed even more on second viewing now and he reciprocated with Chopper. Not sure if it was the vast quantities of whiskey consumed by this point or not but I enjoyed it ultimately - possibly aided by watching the extras including interviews with the real life figure. I'm always quite apprehensive about how I'm supposed to respond to such biopics of criminals, so I imagine at some point tomorrow I'll be anxiously considering revising my view, but on first viewing I was entertained

Edited by Rodders

Don't say this too often but I agree with Tony :)

Thought it was a really good film and the crash sequence was really engrossing.

I thought denzel put in a better performance than DDL and deserved the oscar ...the red head heroin addict (the english bint) savage body but the face ugghhhh

anyway fly ryan air for the turbulence bit 

Poor Tom Cruise, he's gone pants. Same with Will Smith, he hasn't been in a decent film for years. I blame that thing they happen to be paying members of, allegedly in the latter's case.

really?

i thought Will Smith's previous 6 films (before his current one) ranged from good to excellent.

Hitch - excellent

The Pursuit of Happyness - excellent

I am Legend - excellent

Hancock - good

Seven Pounds - great

Men in Black 3 - good

Not sure if serious??????? Those films range from atrocious to mediocre.

Last good Tom Cruise was valkyrie. Was very good. Then you would have to go right back to 2004 to find his next Good film, collateral. He was excellent in that.

Both Cruise and Smith are pretty much total shite, IMO. Very few exceptions (Magnolia stands out as the exception that proves the rule). 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â