The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Now I know this film usually gets loads of love for some reason (it was alright but nothing all that special)

this was taken on the set of dumb and dumber 2 due out next year, I didn't know they were doing a sequel and thought people may be interested

article-2430755-183AD3BA00000578-880_634

boxingday.jpg

Based on Tolstoy's Master and Man, this is a brilliant little movie.

Danny Huston and especially Matthew Jacobs are excellent and there is a great chemistry between the two.

Edited by Designer1

I saw Spider man but she must have slipped through my radar  ... she was in Superbad I noticed from IMDB  .. so I recognise her now and have an idea who she is :)

She'll always be Wichita to me. 

• Like 2

R.I.P.D

not as bad as I thought it would be, certainly not the "shitter version of MIB" review that id read in total film, full of lazy stereotypes and clichés and the only real laughs come from the characters as humans see them rather than their real selves

I would love so much if Dumb and Dumber To was a drama... About two men who had a week or two of very exciting living, but then went back to their regular lives. And one of them is now dying of cancer

• Like 1

I agree. They both look middle-aged men who suffer from severe mental issues. I would like the film to explore their attempts to come to terms with growing old, and all that entails (e.g. prostate exams, mortgages, people dying all the time, back pains). Of course, they would be unable to cope with it all and both would suffer from a mental breakdown, leading to a final shot of the dog-car tumbling over a cliff.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â