Favourite Girls Aloud member

ender4

Who is your favourite Girls Aloud member?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite Girls Aloud member?

• Cheryl
    • Nadine
    • Sarah
    • Nicola
    • Kimberley

This poll is closed to new votes

Some really great power pop stuff. 

Briefly on the subject of aesthetics (which appears to be the purpose of this thread), I always thought it was farcical and quite troubling that the general consensus considered Nicola as unattractive. I can’t believe it was a good thing for young girls to have heard that kinda level of required beauty.

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

some of the misogynists comments in this post have aged as badly as Nicola has   :) 

It's actually quite an interesting barometer of how societal attitudes have evolved in a relatively short period of time. I doubt people would be viewed particularly favourably making some of these posts on VT nowadays 

15 hours ago, useless said:

I saw her hanging around the foyer of The Hippodrome after The Panto one year. 

I didn't know her name so described her to Mrs Sidcow as the ugly one from Girls Allowed 😁

5 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

It's actually quite an interesting barometer of how societal attitudes have evolved in a relatively short period of time. I doubt people would be viewed particularly favourably making some of these posts on VT nowadays 

Only because the woke snowflakes would attack them. AMIRITE?? 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Who are you, the thought police?

I just find the difference in posts from 2009 and now amusing.  As unsavoury as it looks, everyone is saying what they think.  

• Like 1

Though their artistic output is not to my personal preference, I would be happy to make acquaintance with any member of said group and consider myself fortunate to be afforded any opportunity to engage in respectful coitus, if so requested.

Nailed it. 💪

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I just find the difference in posts from 2009 and now amusing.  As unsavoury as it looks, everyone is saying what they think.  

I don’t think “unnerving” is the right word. 

If I met someone who felt was a bit of a word removed, I think it’s restrained and generally just better of me that I don’t directly call them a word removed.

Same principle. Unless you think being socially tactful is inherently unnerving.

I think it’s wildly different having a nebulous thought and voicing that thought.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â