World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Since i got my new router and the lovely people at NTL gave me a spectacular 10MB broadband connection for free (both happened on the same day, i think) ive found Deathwing to be a lot happier place to run around in.

Case in point: just logged on, ran around in Gadgistan for a few seconds, everything working fine. Tarj invites me to a group, then everything stops working. I can still run around OK, but it's like everything's totally laggy even though the bar is green and showing less than 100. I can't talk to any npcs, cast any spells or chat to anybody. Worse, I can't log out or exit and have to tab out and then close the game from task manager.

It's been like it all weekend. Hopefully it's a temporary glitch, as otherwise my WoW days are well and truly over.

Meh, just tried a couple of new characters on different servers, and had the same problem everytime. Looks like my connection is the problem, but my internet seems fast enough. Oh well, I'll look into it, if not it's the good old D E L E T E!

Indeed we were, and what fun it was. Limpid is perpping himself for the Dashers quite nicely, you need to catch up on the Onyxia quest matey.

BTW, check these beauties that dropped on a DM farming run, me and Lacroix agree to split the profits, so what do I greed roll? 100 of course.

If I was in need of NR I'd kill for those gloves, hopefully they can fetch me some cash and epic mount here we come.

Might get a decent price for those.

And... Ony hurts. For your info my hp bar was at 3823.

ony1av.th.jpg

Check the graphics... brilliant.

grafikk3cj.th.jpg

You know you are a priest, when you can do THIS

prest7ym.th.jpg

And... KILL KILL KILL THE ALLY

solo2sl.th.jpg

Me. I have quests in LBRS, preferably just Wyrm as thats where my quests are, but I wouldn't mind doing Omokk and Voone either if I had to. Need shards.

Me. I have quests in LBRS, preferably just Wyrm as thats where my quests are, but I wouldn't mind doing Omokk and Voone either if I had to. Need shards.

Thanks.Am on tonight if thats ok?

Anyone else?

leet crit (see bottom left)

What resolution is that in?

I play to the maximum my monitor will allow (17" monitor and its 1280x1024) but that is just huge.

I actually remember that exact moment too.

I hit some dragon for a stupid amount of damage, i think i threw out a Soul Fire, a Shadowbolt which critted for 1500+ and a conflag which went for a similar amount, and this dragon just started sprinting at me.

The hunter saw it, dropped a trap down very quickly, and the Dragon got stopped in his tracks. Hence the Thankyou.

leet crit (see bottom left)

What resolution is that in?

I play to the maximum my monitor will allow (17" monitor and its 1280x1024) but that is just huge.

1920x1200 (WUGXA). I just gave Sam a 19" monitor which will do 1600x1200. I have another 17" which will do 1600x1200 too (excellent image quaility). It's free if you want to collect. I've replaced the CRTs with LCDs.

How do you seperate combat text from chat?

and don't tell me to get a new UI...

It's an addon called "HitsMod" I think. You can always just drag the "Combat" tab somewhere else on your screen though...

Next profession after (dis)enchanting? Mining. Soloing BRD for dark iron which I can also smelt in stealth and sell for 14 gold each? Yes Please. Asking a question before answering it myself straight away? Definitely.

Â