World of Warcraft

The_Rev

How far through the Onyxia chain are you now Limpid?

I know Warlords command (the biggest pain in the arse of the whole chain) is out of the way, and actually went amazingly quickly.

Have you killed Rend, buffed Orgrimmar and got your nice trinket yet?

Got the 20 dragon eyes? (you can get them on a Rend run easily)

Done the Test of Skulls?

Ninja Looted Drakki's blood?

bah9fb.th.jpg

Getting better. Still got a few buttons **** ups, and missing some slots, but getting much better. Though i wonder how it would look with my raid system.

bah9fb.th.jpg

Getting better. Still got a few buttons **** ups, and missing some slots, but getting much better. Though i wonder how it would look with my raid system.

You gotta love the name of that cow you have targeted.

Can someone list me how the **** i can get my mic to work on vent?

Plug it in and set it as your input device in setup n00b.

Or are you scared?

How far through the Onyxia chain are you now Limpid?

I know Warlords command (the biggest pain in the arse of the whole chain) is out of the way, and actually went amazingly quickly.

Have you killed Rend, buffed Orgrimmar and got your nice trinket yet?

Got the 20 dragon eyes? (you can get them on a Rend run easily)

Done the Test of Skulls?

Ninja Looted Drakki's blood?

Up to kill Rend. Next is the Rexxar stuff, not read any further.

Scoobs is gonna quit the Dashers.

Oh, and if anyone can figure out how i can get +2 spell damage from somewhere for free, id love to know. If i can get it my Curse of Agony will hit for 1337 every single time. :)

Scoobs is gonna quit the Dashers.

Oh, and if anyone can figure out how i can get +2 spell damage from somewhere for free, id love to know. If i can get it my Curse of Agony will hit for 1337 every single time. :)

I can send you a 'little something' that might be right up your street matey.

:-)

So anyone wanna make som plans for friday night?

I'm on call, so yes. Anything at all really.

Would like to do Rend or get my recipe for major mana pots or get some more magister's.

Think he is just bored.

Too many people in the guild who just cant be arsed is probably having this effect on a lot of people now.

Take last night. No Onyixa, straight to Blackwing Lair. What, 20 people at Kargath?

mmm... but main problem with bwl, is that people who has crappy gear dont see it as remoteley interesting. And we all know that our good geared players have left anyway. We simply need more members who can raid fairly often, with less concern about loots, and more about the fun of it.

Tbh. i can do bwl once in awhile, but trying razor without a full raid, with new people each time, leading to mass-wipes, is not what i consider fun gaming.

I cant even afford my repair bills!

I cant even afford my repair bills!

I see some things don't change. you always were the poverty stricken type weren't you Tarj :lol:

Ye :) Im not very good at holding on to my money, but beeing priest doesnt help much now, does it!!

Â