World of Warcraft

The_Rev

What the heck are you linking greenie shite for?!

Juju, come with us mate. It's not about just doing dungeons or whatever, it's about having a laugh with your mates.

Its green, but its surprisingly good.

Didnt know if it would be of use for Limpid who is running around with an "of the eagle" staff that dropped off a trashmob on a Tribute run we did.

Me and Dan did the first couple of quests where that drops, and including selling the staff to a vendor we probably made 15gold for as many minutes questing.

Ultimately they lead to this which i know has been talked about on here before, but never actually done (has it?) and was just thinking the chain could be done by the lot of us, and we can all make a few quid out of it.

Wand isnt bad at all either!

I like it.

BTW I spoke to some Dashers officers who seemed very keen in taking you 2 TOG lowbies on after the migration, at this point they didn't even know your class, just that you were Villa fans that knew Me, Nayson and co. and that you were from TOG seemed enough to interest them. We've already lost a member regarding the migration and will probably lose a few more.

Migrate! That goes to all of you!

Juju, come with us mate. It's not about just doing dungeons or whatever, it's about having a laugh with your mates.

Didnt know if it would be of use for Limpid who is running around with an "of the eagle" staff that dropped off a trashmob on a Tribute run we did.

Me and Dan did the first couple of quests where that drops, and including selling the staff to a vendor we probably made 15gold for as many minutes questing.

I'm running around with this.

I'm running around with this.

When did you down Onyxia? ;) AH staff I assume?

Are you sick of the lag too?

Thats an awesome necklace with a ridiculously low drop rate. I can't believe you didn't publicise it more on here, you could have sold it and been well on your way to an epic mount.

Anyway, it makes up for me never winning rolls in dungeons.

I'm going to roll up an alt to play when no-one wants to do instances. Thinking about a mini-Nays. Any other suggestions? I think I'd get bored as a warrior or a one-buttoner and sam has a one-button alt already.

One other thing - anyone know where there is a matrix of enchant type against armor? I want to try to work out which enchants I should put where.

Why?

Because the moment you equip it, it goes from being worth hundreds, to being worth 2G to a vendor.

I'd probably sell something like that, I need cash for an epix mount.

Ok, but if it was something absoultely perfect for your class youd still think about selling it and using the gold to spend on what?

You should have had an epic mount ages ago Dan! ;)

Â