World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Away List

He'll be back in a few days, I don't think its up to us to add his name.

Edit: It seems you did.

I did, with an explanation. I think the list is just for a guild's GM to give to Blizz, and anyone on that list gets a bit longer to migrate if they want to. I don't think tarj is going to wake up one morning to find his boney priest arse on a new server and not know anything about it!

Buggered if i know.

I like ToG,got some decent mates there.

But,VT lads make the game for me.If ToG don't migrate what are the chances of Dashers having me?

But,VT lads make the game for me.If ToG don't migrate what are the chances of Dashers having me?

You'd get in, in a second. They're crying out for members really. With Dan, Nays, Me and Tarj backing you up, you'd have no problems whatsoever. And that goes for the rest as well.

Buggered if i know.

I like ToG,got some decent mates there.

You're a Priest

You have friends in the guild.

I'd say 95-100% chance of getting in...

To be honest, I really don't think it matters what class you are at the moment. They need more "Omega" (ie non hardcore) members. Anyone who posts a decent application seems to get in at the moment. The only class that seems to have a real problem getting in are mages, so if Limpid wanted to apply as well (not saying he will, but just a possibility) then a joint application between Sam and Limpid would be a good idea.

There's a joint application on the Dashers site at the moment, and it seems to have gone down well. The officers also seem to like TOG as they have a reputation for not being Epixxxxx whores, so I'd say just about anybody in TOG with mates in Dashers would be guaranteed to get in.

Clanwolfpack are staying. At about 250 members with recruitment now halted to keep things managable, (plenty of alts there) but including 60-70 level 60's, they think they finally got the critical mass to move on in the game, and dont want to lose that. So CWP stay.

I think I probably will too. To be honest, I'm not great at this game, I don't live for instances (or shammie inspired mass wipes as they tend to be known) so don't actually want to join a more "thrusting" guild. The whole alpha/omega thing seems from my low level a bit anal and serious for me. It might be the point where I quit the game. I'd always wanted to get to 60 in my own time. Have a char that wasn't just fodder for any passing ally, but since I got there, its all a bit flat anyway. The quests left are all dungeon stuff anyway which isn't what I get most benefit from.

Looks like a lot of lonely nights on the bank roof then.

But I can see why you guys are leaving. Monitoring the VT channel, I can see how often he gets disconnects. If I had that problem, I'd be pissed off to. But I dont generally. There was a week or so of bad lag but Deathwing is back to its usual self for me now.

Wowrush are the most casual of all the endgame guilds in my experience, don't let the Alpha/Omega thing fool you!

It seems we're all setting sail while Juju waves his hankerchief at the port then...

Â