World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I love that the instances have been made into a challenge :P

Thats because you are a face-melting (dead)man of the cloth.

And to think, when I first started playing the one class I would never, ever dreamt of being was a Priest. Hindsight eh? :winkold:

Hehe ye :)

Ah and for you Nays. You know the addons and stuff, could you make a list of all the add0ns, who needs an update etc? Please pretty please

Well, i think im game cripplingly ****.

If i cant get DAB and Necrosis to work, thats it for me. Account Cancelled.

I don't think there are many mods that won't work at all. I think Decursive is getting nerfed, and a couple of other things, but I imagine a lot of things will just get updated. I stopped using DAB because I was sick and tired of spending 2 hours reconfiguring it every time there was an update.

I don't think there are many mods that won't work at all. I think Decursive is getting nerfed, and a couple of other things, but I imagine a lot of things will just get updated. I stopped using DAB because I was sick and tired of spending 2 hours reconfiguring it every time there was an update.

I dont think i could bring myself to play without DAB any more.

I have a lot of keybindings. At least 35, maybe over 40. I really cant be **** to mess about with the standard UI to get them on, and i know for a fact i couldnt get it to make any kind of sense with the standard UI.

Im just trying to sort it now. But the slowness of restarting the game is really hammering me at the moment. And my copy of Oblivion arrives tomorrow. If thats good, and my UI is now unusable, i really might cancel my account.

Yeah, i knew about the robe from before.

Its basically because Blizzard are stacking resists on mobs and armour, so we would be screwed if we only had one school of magic.

Im not sure why they are doing it though. Will it reach a point where Warriors can PvP with great stats, plate armour, and insame magical resists? I thought the deal was we couldnt take melee, and they couldnt take magic? Thats the balance. Whats the point if you end up fighting someone who has more hitpoints, better armour (not that we can melee anyway) and magical resists through the ceiling? How are you supposed to exploit a weakness? Our weakness will always be that we have shitty cloth armour. Unless Blizzard start letting us wear Chain Mail.

Imagine being a ranged caster/shooter in Mail eh? ;)

Hehe. Anyway the new quests for class gear is okey. Ive grinded through one quest, but the bracer reward didnt really buff me at all.

Ive seen new gear/loot from ubrs,baron,scholo been linked, and im looking forward to trying these instances with less people and better loot.

I love the new patch, don't start threatening to quit because of a **** UI, you realise the people that make these will create updated versions that work with the new patches? In time.

Done BRD, that place is massive, we just kept doing more and more bosses, I'm not sure how much of it was new content, but I know that my epic geared guild leader seemed mighty happy with This trinket

He also got a brand new relic which Shammies can put in their ranged slot, a totem that isnt even on thott.

The game felt weird last night. 100's of people looking for pugs. I did a LFG for UBRS, and immediately had a load of whispers from people I'd never heard of before, all below L60. Going to stick to guild and mates runs I think. A lot of our new relics seem to drop in BRD, so I fancy that.

And can I just give a big shout at to young Sam. I was grinding those bloody Silithus venoms for the new bracers, and managed to agro two scorpions and a striker while at half health, and lo and behold, young Sam appears from nowhere to save the day!

It's great we've got another priest in the group, he's dead useful now!

BRD drops have been buffed up in a major way. Some of the drops are really nice for level 53. I wouldn't mind this trinket which has had its drop rate increased.

and is this any good?

I also won this on a greed roll (which is much better now, blue for a start) im gonna skill up my maces, so I can use as a comedy weapon.

I think BRD could well become a new farming spot, now DM farming can't be done anymore.

I was grinding the scorpions, when I saw a fellow Ally rogue doing the same. I couldn't be arsed with pvp and was miles away from the GY should I die, so hoped thered be no ganking. I then saw him aggro 2 or 3 mobs, while on half health, so I steamed in and saved his life. He thanked me, and that ensured that I wouldn't have to **** around with pvp and I got my bracers quite sharpish. They're not that much better then what I had though, and I lost my +6 set bonus!

Â