World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Have they made it small and shitty though?

Every race gets their own model for every item. Remember what a Tauren looks like on a Raptor?

giganticcowonaraptor5zz.jpg

Looks **** all like Limpids raptor. Its about three times the size for a start!

Downloaded the patch, installed it and all that. Deathwing is still closed though.

And us, last night. Dig the poor spelling and continuity!

Thats is **** brilliant, everything from me stood over the dead Mage, to the cheesy credits at the end, and the tribute to Sam's mum. Make more, you have talent!

and any excuse to post that pic again, eh?

I like the way you see my Crusader proc at the beginning, I think it was my rupture that brought him back out of stealth so you could dot him, while you finished him off, you can just see me starting on his mate.

Its weird seeing yourself through someone elses eyes, I think I look quite cool swinging those blades!

Whats the mod you have that tells you what the enemy is casting?

Spell Alert 2, which should be a piece of piss to find on Curse. But as its patch day, i predict curse will be offline for non contributors for a couple of days now.

There is also the one in the corner, which is a lot nicer. Linked a couple of pages back, with a raggy screenshot. Probably better than Spell Alert if im honest.

Anyway: im going to probably do loads of this shit over the next few days. Like the music?

Its open!

First impressions, check out the new FP interface, you can choose your end location now.

Also, everyone MUST do a joke LFM Class run on orgri channels once they enter.

180 world pvp hks last week have nearly got me rank 4. Same again this week and I will have gone all the way through sergeant without a single BG!

Everyone has to download the new Blizzard sanctioned CTRA as they have disabled the current version, I think.

Also, I have +200 armour, plus 40 attack power and a chance on hit to gain 35 energy from my current rogue gear. Much better bonuses.

I thought they were nerfing the original sets to make the tier 0.5 sets look better? Apparently the full set bonus for the new shammy gear is better than Ten Storms our tier 2 set!

Something else, I was under the impression that I needed all 8 SC to get any tier 0.5.

You don't. You upgrade each piece individually with a quest given to you bya bloke next to Thrall. First up is the Bracers, and so on, hopefullydepending on order. I might have an epic by the end of the day. 1 problem, they cost a lot of money :(

My favourite poster on Deathwing forum is Randomguy. He's the bloke who posted about not getting any whine posts after his ganking.

Anyway there's a post asking why Rammy started ganking in Premier League, to which he replied:

WHY! Oh Missory! Oh why? why why why? HE gets a whine post for only killing a person 3 levels below him 3-4 times.. but me! I what must I do!?

Unfair treatment :(

MY DAY WILL COME!

Top lad. He's only L37 but I'm going to look out for him, and take him ganking with me.

Ah and for you Nays. You know the addons and stuff, could you make a list of all the add0ns, who needs an update etc? Please pretty please

Alot of Addons are ****, maybe I got lucky, or I don't have them anyway, but theres lots of complaints, all I need is CTRA.

Apparently the q for the new geared belt is a 45 minute Baron run! WTF?

I love that the instances have been made into a challenge :P

Thats because you are a face-melting (dead)man of the cloth.

And to think, when I first started playing the one class I would never, ever dreamt of being was a Priest. Hindsight eh? :winkold:

Apparently the q for the new geared belt is a 45 minute Baron run! WTF?

Yeah I saw that. 45 minutes is **** insane, I don't think i've ever done it anywhere near that quickly in a ten man!

Â