World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Limpid, I recommend you do some sort of computery thing to this forum to enable Thott linking.

On WoW forums you can type:

[thottbot=17057]

and it links a picture of the gear with a nice hover animation displaying stats, just like on the site. No idea how you'd sort that though, but it'd be cool.

Fraps for recording. The size of the files you record will be huge. I got a :oink: version which may be better than the free version. You can nab that here

Compress with VirtualDub to bring that size down massively. And i do mean massively.

The filesize is big because there isn’t enough time to encode the movie while the game is running. The movie frames are slightly compressed, but still require a large amount of disk space due to the high resolutions. Once you have finished capturing you should convert the saved AVI into one of the popular compressed movie formats such as mpeg or divx. Recommended programs for doing this are tmpgenc (Tsunami Mpeg Encoder), and VirtualDub.

Using VirtualDub is quite easy. To create a compressed version of the AVI follow these steps:

* Start VirtualDub

* Select File->Open and choose the AVI in the Fraps directory you wish to compress.

* Select Video->Compression and choose the codec you wish to compress with (usually divx)

* Select File->Save As AVI and specify a filename for the new AVI.

Then you can delete the original recording, bringing something from a few hundred meg down to just a few.

It really is quite straightforward.

Me and Tarj helped down Hakkar tonight. Surprisingly easy I thought. I really like ZG, by far the best end game instance I reckon.

Is it true that Jindo is supposed to be harder then Hakkar and alot of MC bosses?

Yes. And Blurbo from the guild is the biggest **** selfrightious prick of arrogant cock sucking filthy **** scum retard. If you havent noticed he's a top grade fucktard

Yes. And Blurbo from the guild is the biggest **** selfrightious prick of arrogant cock sucking filthy **** scum retard. If you havent noticed he's a top grade fucktard

What's he done now?

Just pisses me off with his attitude towards people. TBH its people like that, which makes you wanna quite wow. I pay money to play the bloody game, and it should have some sort of moron alert.

Deathwing. Ignore the "deathwing is full" bollocks if you see anything. We need more Villa boys.

Pick Horde.

Its patch night tonight though. We have one about every 3 months or so. Server shuts down in a while and stays down until mid morning. So you probably picked the worst night to start on possible!

Human?

Noooooo. Thats the other lot. The Alliance. They are evil, and they must be killed!

Delete him and pick Horde, or the only time you will be able to see us is when we kill you :)

Â