World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Wahey, got going this morning; rolled a human priest which I know you hordes won't be happy about. :P

Anyway, level 8 hit and I was just wandering which skills to take up? Any help as I don't have a clue? Cheers.

Racial abilities. As i said, trust me. You can be level 8 again in a couple of hours. Dwarves get getter tools for PvP than anyone else. An instant heal, an extra CC spell and the ability to remove poison and increase armour. Perhaps if you want to go raiding healbot then Dranei is a better option, mana regen ftw. But if you just want to **** about and do some PvP, Dwarf.

(click me)

Dont worry about trades. Spend your talent points in the Shadow Tree. Get Spirit Tap, get Mind Flay as early as possible.

This is a guide on the forums. Its pretty good. Especially if you get the wand from BFD at level 19.

Now, going through my build when I hit lvl 70 I was up for optimum grinding but also ready for instances and PvP, which was what I was aiming at, you can easily modify this to suit you, if you want. This is not a “YOU MUST FOLLOW THIS PATH OR DIE!” guide(as so beautifully phrased by Highlander).

The main path to follow is:

Start out with Wand Specialization, 10-14.

15-19: Spirit tap

20-21: Improved SW: P

22-24: Optional, I’d choose Blackout, probably at this point. Though Healing Focus is definitely a viable option.

25: Mind Flay, no question.

26-27: Improved Mind Blast

28-29: Can get Imp. PS if you like PvP or another point in Blackout/1(only one) other point in Imp. MB

30-34: Shadow Weaving

35-37: Focused Mind

38-39: VE+1 point in Imp. VE

40: Respecc time: Respecc something like this: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=rZZxGMdzxoht

Nah then. See, now you've **** me off because I don't like the starting places of Dwarves and gnomes and I cba to start another character even though I'm level 8. What a waste of 2 hours ffs. And now, I've got to trust you to be a Dwarf priest.

:(

If you think getting to level 8 was a lot of bother and "cba" to re roll, wowprobably isn't the game for you.

Most of us could get to level 8 in less than an hour. By the time you get to 60, or 70, it might be Easter...........

Did you roll on the Villatalk preferred server "Tarren Mill" ?

True JuJu, but starting a new character after a day or so is stupid but if you reckon it will only take less than an hour then fine, I'll go dwarf.

And no, I haven't rolled on Tarren Mill becuase I didn't think you lot played on it anymore...

Slightly OT but I've gone back to GW for my occasional MMORPG fix.

Still a cracking game and no fees and plenty of people still playing (5 Million iirc). Plus the fact that it will keep me in the loop for GW2, which is about the only other MMORPG that interests me.

Levelling a Monk/Necro at the moment.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â