World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Oh jog on mate, i can't understand where your coming from? You've never seen me once since i mentioned what server i play on and my race and name then you start on me... with my lack of talents.

Why start?

He is only winding you up mate, dont take it personally.

And make a character on Tarren Mill server. You will find you get a bit more help and friendship there!

I'm so glad I didnt spend 25 badges to get the band of halos, when I can get the same item for ten minutes work!

Where are you guys up to in raiding now? I changed guilds again as my guild fell apart, now in a guild starting ssc with hydross and lurker dying last week.

wowscrnshot101807015518xq8.th.jpg

If you look at the picture you can see a button down centered which is highlighted in white. You simply click it and start picking.

Ideally you wanna put a lot of talent points into one tree, which means one talent side like Balance or Feral. The more points into a tree you get, the better your talents become.

And since you are levelling you ignore PvE specs and talent points. Healing, PvP, tanking etc. talents are worthless while levelling. Put everything into dealing damage.

If you wanna re-train your talent points, you can head to your Druid trainer and pay a certain amount of gold to do so.

But you should seriously re-roll on the Tarren Mill server. The game is much more fun with friends, and we got a VT channel 8)

Level 19 is nothing anyway. You can get there fast enough on a new realm.

I'm so glad I didnt spend 25 badges to get the band of halos, when I can get the same item for ten minutes work!

Where are you guys up to in raiding now? I changed guilds again as my guild fell apart, now in a guild starting ssc with hydross and lurker dying last week.

Well, im on hiatus so im probably not best placed to answer this question but this has been a big week in The Dashers.

When TBC launched we lost a lot of our Norwegian players who went to form a smaller guild (am i right in thinking a good 20-25 of them knew each other in real life? I know quite a lot of them lived in the same houses anyway) and they have came back to hit the 25 mans big time.

SSC attempts are starting. Id expect real progress to be made over the next six weeks or so.

Level 19 is nothing anyway. You can get there fast enough on a new realm.

Ok. I have half-term this week and i probably won't be out with friends because I've got a stinking cold, so if i rolled onto Tarren Mill, what level do you reckon I'll be by the end of the week?

With some help who knows ? But it usually only takes a couple of hours to get the first 10 levels under your belt, and if your playing with other people, then time seems to pass more quickly, and theres often "less down time".

Let us know what you rolled and what your name is so we can send you some items to help you on your way.

Ahh thank you Juju. I am just downloading the game at my Dads house from WoW site so I won't be on till around 6-7.

I'm going to be a rogue but don't know what race. Which are you or did you enjoy and may i take your char names so i can add you tonight?

The Character names are all on the first post in this thread Luke.

As for Rogue races, im not sure how much it matters. Undeads and Blood Elves have better Player versus Player racials, if killing Alliance is your thing. Trolls and Orcs will do more damage in groups if you prefer Dungeons and stuff. If i were making a Rogue i guess id be an Orc. Mainly because i like the MC Hammer dance Orcs do.

Dont know how many of you read the EU PvP forums, but there was a guy called Athene who started thread on there.

Hi, i'm Athene from Movielol (The best team on Emeriss, the battlegroup, possibly the world).

I am selling my arena team 2500+ rating, you may transfer from any server to have the privalege of buying this team off me. The current price is 8500g.

I am also currently in the progress of making my new PvE guild and are taking applications.

Dont reply if your a 1900 rated noob with epic gear from PvE, I only want the best PvPers. you must be almost as good as me to get in.

My guild will progress at 5 times the speed of any other guild, because I have the skill.

My reactions are so fast, you couldnt possibly ever counterspell me as i fake heal every counterspell in the game, and NEVER get mana burnt. If you feel you are also this good you must apply.

Nolihum have nothing on us, i have heard how they play, and it is like a retard.

I dont want the players from terrible guilds like Dead or taxes, Nohilium or even Method.

I just want the elite skilled people ONLY.

If you beleive you have got what it takes to play with me get in contact with me on Alliance Emeriss or leave your reply on this forum.

It generated quite a lot of responses, mostly flaming him, calling him big headed, a dickhead and a noob (etc) you can read them here

Anyway, Athene made a video response to the flames which you can see

Having watched the movie, i can only conclude that Athene is a superstar.

Haha thats quality trolling.. he really is the special one though :lol:

And the **** titanic part :lol:

Huge quote to announce

The Character names are all on the first post in this thread Luke.

As for Rogue races, im not sure how much it matters. Undeads and Blood Elves have better Player versus Player racials, if killing Alliance is your thing. Trolls and Orcs will do more damage in groups if you prefer Dungeons and stuff. If i were making a Rogue i guess id be an Orc. Mainly because i like the MC Hammer dance Orcs do.

:lol:

STUPID MURLOC!

Would it be fine if I kept my druid on Arathor aswell because I have some friends from school and we have a guild set up but you guys sound like you'll be pointing me in the right direction in no time.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â