World of Warcraft

The_Rev

So i tried Destruction.

boomfq4.th.jpg

Anyway, the joy of beeing a priest in the Arena. Ive seen locks whining how they have it hard. Rofl, you have it so easy. 12 matches, 2 wins, and i was constantly **** over each match without beeing able to escape or counter with any form for CC.

joysofpvpem3.th.jpg

Thanks for the groups tonight J and Sam. Enjoyed it. 8)

Me to mate.Forgot how much stuff there is to see when levelling.My apologies for early exit Si.

:-)

Wanna try some destruction ganking Tarj?

Take the Succubus out. Try a combo like this: Seduce > Curse of Elements > Soul Fire > Immolate (while soul fire is travelling through the air) > Shadowburn > Conflagrate. If they are still alive, Deathcoil > Seduce.

I must admit - I had a 2 month break from wow, and now that I'm levelling a third serious toon, that the games fun again. Logged on at about 7:00 last night and made over a level (Merkins up to 33), just with our GM's alts doing a bit of power levelling.

The game had become stale with the druid, and the shammie is stuck on deathwing, but the hunters fun.

Hmm, new patch notes seem to indicate that the lock pvp trinket removes stuns, and the rogue pvp trinket no longer removes charm!

/whine!

Oh, and I'm back, expect to see me on within a few days.

You get improved sap as trainable, ranged sap in the place of the old improved sap, a fighting chance against Paladins who's only stun is on a 1 minute cooldown and CloS still doesnt cost energy. You got buffed!

Hmm, new patch notes seem to indicate that the lock pvp trinket removes stuns, and the rogue pvp trinket no longer removes charm!

/whine!

Oh, and I'm back, expect to see me on within a few days.

Hmm...

Both shaman's DPS trees are getting a nerf, as is Earth shield. If these changes make it to live (which I'm confident they will) then it's time to hang up the boots.

/QQ

Â