World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Im not so sure he is gonna be that much of a problem.

We did a dry run on the "fire and shadow resistant" black mobs. Tbh, i found my fire spells hitting for nigh on what they would hit normal mobs for. Locks will be AOE'ing with the Rogues on tuesday.

Though as im at work on tuesday im gonna at least miss the start, if not all of the raid.

On my search for some possible shadow gear, i noticed this!

Made me chuckle a bit, thinking of Nix and Nayson dying after CoD, or a phat nuke...

Well said. Shadow priest threat reduction ftw. Start at 1 sunder, never pull aggro.

And for overseers in BWL (the most fun a shadow priest can have :P), start at 4 sunders, watch flay tick for 1000 a tick. And watch the warlock that started later than you pull aggro and die because he's trying to keep up. And then laugh as you hit the mob with a MB at the end for a 4.5k crit and still don't pull aggro. I love it...

What a crap thread that is. Someone leaves slagging off the guild big time and all 90% of people can manage is a "good luck mate!"

Pathetic, where'e the flames and counter flames, insults and name calling?!

Not interested.

Didnt speak to the guy when he was in the guild except for the once a month he logged on his lock. Wont be speaking to him as he quits either.

Funny how Viskahn, Redemptus, Xhonus, Xai, everyone have left the last 4 weeks, and they were the most annoying, overreacting, self-important twunts we had. Even though i have to admit i started respecting Xai.

They are worthy of joining ranks with Blurbo and Nomall, good **** riddens.

I can't say I was a fan of Oxs as the guy was a loot whore who would happily roll on items for his alts when mains who needed them more were present. The fact he's just left the guild due to our DKP system says it all - he wants easy epics and our policies stop him from whoring them up.

And if he'd got that Felheart belt and then **** off, my oh my would I have unleashed a torrent of abuse in his direction.

Good riddance to the word removed.

Â