World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Hmmm I'm thinking last night was one of the most fun nights I've ever had in the game. After DW crashed 4 of us rolled alts on Kazzak (Me and Gulthrak Horde, Nayson and Lacroix alliance). We met up at Racthet and ganked each other repeatedly. It was all co-ordinated through Vent.

The best part was when I mentioned that two level 2 alliance were at Ratchet on Barrens chat, a level 15 Warrior came and one shotted Lacroix. We then ended up at the XR graveyard ressing at the graveyard and just taking it in turns to gank each other, in the meantime Nayson was on a suicide run to Orgrimmar and ended up face to face with Thrall, while me and Gulthrak tried to zerg a level 7 Boar with constant graveyard resses.

I'm sure Nayson can fill you in a bit more.

Nayson goes on raid and wins something shocker!

10 Downing Street will make a statement about this extremely unusual event tomorrow at noon.

This coming from someone that won an epic trinket from the Dashers' only ever Razorgore kill?

I was the only person who actually bid on that.

Lots of Locks think its shite for some reason. Its good for PvP though.

Anyway

Excellent vid

Cheers.

I just noticed, at the bit where the cow is killing me. I run back from the graveyard, res, the cow turns up with Dan and i stopped recording, then i started recording again a few seconds later and you can just see the a load of bruisers running back to their spawns and a dead Dan on the floor.

I guess what happend inbetween will remain a mystery but i think its cool that a rogue gets to see what its like when you dont have Vanish to use in neutral towns ;)

Gnaahh-wtf.JPG

And that was in a Locks sig on the Blizz site. Thankfully Shadowmeld got nerfed and Nelf Hunters cabt do 5000+ damage on a cloth wearer from 41 yards while invisible anymore. :)

Nope. Im not /train at the moment.

Did the 1700 ex Marylebone a couple of fridays ago though. I looked out for a troll wearing robes on the platform at Kidderminster but i didnt see one. I can only assume you died or something on the train and were waiting for a res?

Oh, and:

Mother Gaiana wants YOU!

By you I mean of course a mature, loyal and cheerful player who knows how to play his/her class well enough to be of good help vs new and challenging encounters. We prefer if you already have good enough gear to take on the vile foes inside the walls of blackwing lair as it is, but being an epic-specced character is not something we demand; it's merely an utopic wish.

As it is now, we would very much like:

a) Many, many more <<<<< druids >>>>> please. I'm getting severely overworked and underpaid myself because we have few to replace me once in a while when I feel like kickin' back and relaxing. We're sharding moose hats and cenarion gear in every raid as it is! /cry

The druid society in the dashers is very cozy. We even have our own mage-pet which adores and obeys us. We also have the fluffy Redemptus which should and MUST be loved and admired by the entire server. Be cool; be like Redemptus!

B) A few more <<<<< rogues/priests/mages >>>>> (1-3 more, depending on how active they are naturally) to balance our raids and provide more competition between our members. Generally I don't like rogues or priests, but the others tell me that we need them. For what, I do not know, cause priests obviousely can't heal; they only cry about innervates all the time. All rogues are kos in my book, cause if not I'll be dead within few seconds. If I could attack horde rogues, I would too, cause I don't trust 'em at all. When it comes to mages, I just love 'em. I know this mage called Frostbaal, and he's really great! The others are ok too I guess, but they only deal ticklish damage compared to Frostbaal.

Back on track; to keep our image as "a casual guild" intact, it's quite hard to set an actual amount of members we need. As we don't force our members to attendt to a certain percentage, it's better to have one too many than too few.

We have killed every boss in ZG naturally (our speciality I guess ^^), also MC is pwned when we enter, unless Raggy brings his powerful ally named Mr. Lagmonster (we ARE killing Raggy w/o the time-wasting ubrs-buff as long as lag doesn't interfere). So far we've only downed Razorgore once, and what a clean kill it was. Killed him without tanks the last 25%, but we've been tormented with lag after that kill:/ Our tactic on most encounters we have trouble with is wipe-and-zerg; works flawlessly. I am sure we're one of the few guilds who actually manage to kill bosses when the ENTIRE raid is slain.

Oh, look at me going on and on.. Maybe the others speak the truth when they say I should stop yapping all the time. Anyways, the Wowrush Dashers want you to join! So write a nice little application here, now! http://www.wowrush.com/forum/forum27.html

'Marylebone'

Blimey a 'ress'...is that like a 'heal'?

Ask the bloke currently melting faces if he knows any 'Holy priests'...

:-)

Nope. Im not /train at the moment.

Did the 1700 ex Marylebone a couple of fridays ago though. I looked out for a troll wearing robes on the platform at Kidderminster but i didnt see one. I can only assume you died or something on the train and were waiting for a res?

I catch the 1250 on Fridays or the 1700 on Thursdays (usually).

I had probably tripped over the carpet and died.

Fine then, I'll entertain myself.

I trawled through the thread and saw this:

Simply put, Perfect Dark X is now the laughing stock of the Horde on Deathwing. The recent over recruiting has killed off all the mature, respectable players that were once in it and it's now a guild full of idiot kids motivated by selfish personal gain. They constantly want baby sitting and nag you as they think they're entitled to the contents of your WoW wallet (being in the same guild means they are entitled to your hard earned according to most of them - Epicnemisis being the ubertwat for this). It's a guild made up of all the shite, irritating rejects that got kicked from other guilds.

End game with them is a futile and painful experience. I even said to Nayson he wouldn't last two minutes in a raid with them before leaving said raid due to being fed up with them - the very next day, Nayson found this out and done exactly that. They haven't got a **** clue when it comes to any kind of team work. I will put money down now and say they will never get anywhere even close to doing Molten Core.

The reason I joined again very recently was to test what they were like in ZG. Pdarkxnoemi wanted me to rejoin to raid with them and I agreed. Turned out to be a mistake. They just don't listen to each other.

Seriously, if you want to keep enjoying the game or enhancing your character, Perfect Dark X is not the place to do it.

They're at Ragnaros :shock: :shock:

I've already added you, I think... made a minor naming error. Called myself VileJuju. Then whats the second quest? Killing Vile Familiars. So as I'm in the Burning BLade Cavern, some idiot starts thumping senen shades ofshyte out of me, confusing my name with that of the little bluenoses bouncing about in front of me!

Level 5 and rising! :D

Juju's name was a typo?

Well, got a new router.

The guy from the PC shop in town is a WoW player too! Shame he isnt on Deathwing though.

Â