World of Warcraft

The_Rev

You know I'm just jealous Tarj ;)

BTW I know that none of you really like Xai, we speak alot on the rogue channel and he really is a top bloke, full of helpful advice and such, and possibly the best rogue I've played with, give him a chance!

^^I can't think of a night I've ever not been on :P

BTW, the key to killing world bosses in PUGs is to do it late at night when the nubcake kids have gone to bed.

Lesson learned.

Five wipes on Azuregos, **** retards! How hard is it to remember NOT to attack until everybody is ready, or all the debuffs have worn off. Hunters' pets attacking because they are still in autoattack from a duel, remind me to NEVER bother with any sort of PUG ever again!

Is it good to do the whole of scholo on your first go with about half done 4-man? ;-) The first PUG I've been in that pwned. I had to learn about Decurse the hard way. I reckon I need about 30 buttons now.

^^Very impressive, I struggled in Scholo when I first hit 60 and that was with 7-8 people. If I went back now I'd probably be able to take down those elite mobs relatively easily with no healing.

are you farming the cap off Gandling? Some advice, your cap never drops!

BTW get your Onyxia keys sorted, they will help with your applications.

Farming? I've only been in once :-)

Got to lookup the q for the recipe for the good mana pot before I go in again.

My q log for BRS is starting to get annoying...

Ive decided, I'm ditching skinning, I no longer go anywhere where skinnable mobs drop, I grind in Silithus, and we have a designated guild skinner in Ahnfeldt. I hadly do UBRS anymore, so I'm not making money there either.

I'm going to become a disenchanter.

Ive decided, I'm ditching skinning, I no longer go anywhere where skinnable mobs drop, I grind in Silithus, and we have a designated guild skinner in Ahnfeldt. I hadly do UBRS anymore, so I'm not making money there either.

I'm going to become a disenchanter.

Think I might do the same Dan. It's always a bit worrying starting again from scratch, especially when you have Finkle's etc, but like you I haven't skinned that much for a while. If I do that I'll probably ditch leatherworking as well, and join you lot as engineers.

I will stick Finkles and my Sword in the Bank incase I ever decide to take it up again, for instance, if a patch or the expansion requires it. The only reason I took so long to level skinning up was because I had to level up to kill the mobs I had to skin! As a 60 I could level up to 300 (325) in a couple of days.

Riss, it sounds like you make loads of money from LW, Engineering is great for the gadgets (Jumper cables are simply teh pwnage, I ressed Lacroix 3 times the other night) but it doesnt make you any cash.

Five wipes on Azuregos, **** retards! How hard is it to remember NOT to attack until everybody is ready, or all the debuffs have worn off. Hunters' pets attacking because they are still in autoattack from a duel, remind me to NEVER bother with any sort of PUG ever again!

Hhahaaaaa good thing i logged off after first wipe.

BTW I know that none of you really like Xai, we speak alot on the rogue channel and he really is a top bloke, full of helpful advice and such, and possibly the best rogue I've played with, give him a chance!

I guess like most people despise, must be his know-it-all attitude. Nomall was a great chap to when i grinded with him, but his posts or even guild chat was highly arrogant and pissed me off. Like when he starting talking down on Caitlynn in the general in MC, because he **** up on geddon.

Not really the maturity dashers claim to have. Then again, maybe thats why he is in PE now.

Agree with Tarj as far as Xai is concerned. When every single thing he posts on the Dashers forum is how we're all slackers, and the guild is shit, and he's so fan-****-tastic at everything, it's hard not to arrive at the opinion that he's a grade A twunt.

Then again you can put it like riss does :lol:

Hey I'm a rough Northerner! I say what I like and I like what I bloody well say!

By comparison though, Xai is a great bloke compared to the clearing in the woods that was Nomall.

Agree with Tarj as far as Xai is concerned. When every single thing he posts on the Dashers forum is how we're all slackers, and the guild is shit, and he's so fan-****-tastic at everything, it's hard not to arrive at the opinion that he's a grade A twunt.

Meh, I don't care what you think ;)

BTW your class leader (I think) Pazrael, is a top bloke, the other night after we'd finished MC and were waiting for portals, I decided to be a nab and accidentally fell into the lava behind where the casters stand. I yelled out for help, as I jumped around like a madman and he kept spamming for heals for about 1 minute until I could find a way out.

How kind!

I ended up in the lava after the last attempt too Dan, and some kind priest shielded me until I too found a ledge to scramble out of!

I still don't see the point in not getting the LBRS buff for MC. OK it takes a few minutes, but if you don't down Raggy first time without it, you waste more time starting again.

Still, ZG was a good laugh last night. We got Hakkar and Hexxer down first time, no problems at all. But then I missed out on Jindo's Judgement as I lost on the roll to Razull. I was surprised Lierox chose two shammies to roll on it, but there you go. That bast Raz beat me to Wooshelay's Poker (a dagger from Edge of Madness) too a few weeks back. Harumph!

Â