World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Your button must have got a right battering.

Me you and two priests and we pwned half of BRD...

I've registered at the dasher's site, but I'm not going to apply until we've migrated.

Trying my hardest to kill a mage and warrior 2 on 1.

Lessons learned: Mind control the Warrior. A frost specced Mage can break Mind Control. :(

Outnumbered and outgeared: think i know why i **** up

Used fear on the mage too early. There is a lot of luck with fear. Sometimes the **** just run out of range and cant be shot, making the cast of fear a waste of mana. Needed to do another 400 damage to the mage before he could have ice blocked way out of the way giving time to switch to succubus before the mind control ended (20 seconds, maximum)

If i could have got the succubus out while the mage was dead then id have had a very good chance. Seduce > Mana Potion > Nuke the shit out of the warrior keeping him seduce locked.

Cant use succubus when a mage is alive, his AOE kills her and breaks my crowd control.

Nearly, but not quite. Stupid Blackwing Lair gear. :|

It was a mage and a warrior both in tier 2 gear.

Mind controlled the Warrior, attacked the Mage. Mage used Ice Block when he had 400 health left.

Mind control broke with the mage still alive. Warrior killed me in about 2 seconds.

Dan, you asked last night about my AoE. I've done a bit of reading and my talent build is quite different to the perceived wisdom on the mage forums. Certainly for fire damage, my AoE is probably better than most. I don't have PoM and I don't seem to miss it - everyone else seems to think it's mandatory.

It's all going to change with the next patch though...

Jesus Christ that gear is insane. I thought tier 3 was being saved for the expansion? Its coming in 1.11, the rogue chest has 48 agility!

Tier 4 in Burning Crusades?

Meh.

All the Raid lvl gear for a shaman is aimed at healing. If I wanted to be a healer, I'd have rolled a priest!!

Meh indeed. We're not a hybrid class, we're shit secondary healers!

Anyway, tried Ossirian the last boss in AQ20 last night, and he's hard as nails.

You have to kite him to where these crystals spawn which you have to activate. They then zap him and he becomes susceptible to a particular type of damage, ie your spells do 100% more damage. My crit and normal hit records were being shattered all over the place, I think one frost shock crit did 2600 damage!

But all the time he's not been hit by the crystal I think he's immune to damage, and he runs round swiping people at random. He one shotted me twice for over 5,000 damage a go, game over and some expensive repair bills!

I remember a boss in AQ that you have to kite him to some eggs as well.

Ysondre yesterday weas great fun. Our last attempt got her to 7%, not bad for 30 man PUG

Ysondre yesterday weas great fun. Our last attempt got her to 7%, not bad for 30 man PUG

The egg boss is Buru the Gorger. Dead easy fight, you just kite him round while people attack the eggs, then kill the eggs while he's on top to damage him. You just have to have insane DPS for the last 20 seconds when his shell comes off.

Ysondre was a good laugh, but I had to be out at 7am this morning, so couldn't wait another 15 mins for the debuff to wear off seeing as it was 1.15 already.

Especially with a level 48 Warlock maintanking.

You missed that Risso, a lowbie spectator came for a screenie and pulled Ysondre into us all, killing half the raid.

I was angry at the time, as were a few others who were slagging him off in /1

Now I think its quite funny though...

Â