World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Something surreal about goldfarmers, who are cheating the game, selling gold to cheats. If it wasnt for the cheats looking for a short cut and buying gold, the gold farmers wouldnt exist.

So cheats ensure that cheats exist and prosper, by, er cheating. So presumably, woudn't it be fun if a person who bought gold, ie a cheat, was cheated by a cheat, ie a goldfarmer, who exists because of the desires of cheats in the first place.

Still with me there?

Yes. Even though you managed to horribly over complicate that supply and demand exists even on a black market!

Shaman Revamp, means nothing to me....Good or bad?

In a nutshell, they are making a shaman more of a spell caster and less of a melee class.

Improvements to the Elemental and Resto tree, along with a reduction in mana cost for a lot of spells. Nice.

Reduction in Windfury bonus and making flurry lvl 5 means very few (if any) shamans will spec for enhancement (read: melee).

I hope they give away a free respec, as the changes are fairly major - I'll be going more elem/resto. :cry:

I think my build will be very similar to what I have now, ie mainly ele with a side order of resto. I just think that I may go Elemental Mastery instead of Nature's Swiftness, not sure yet.

And I'm pretty sure the class that is revamped have all their talent points reset after a major patch, so you get to spend them again for free.

So Risso will be staying on beyond 1.11?

Depends. Moving to the IOM in a couple of weeks, new job, new life and will be picking up my accountancy exams again. When I'm studying I won't trust myself to not play it, and it's not a game that suits just half an hour here or there.

I'll probably keep it on, as I want it for the expansion, but we'll have to see how it goes.

Yay!

An organge item that isnt for Melee people!

From the new "tier 3" dungeon in the Plaguelands, Naxrammas:

The staff will be a legendary quest item that varies per class. There will be a different aura for different classes.

Druid: 11 mana per 5 sec. aura.

Mage: +2% spell crit aura.

Priest: +60 healing aura.

Warlock: +60 spell damage aura.

Mage/Warlock Version

Atiash, Staff of the Guardian

Two Hand Staff

130-244 Damage

(64.4 damage per second)

+31 Stamina

+32 Intellect

+24 Spirit

Durability 145 / 145

Requires Level 60

Equip: Improves your chance to hit with spells by 2%.

Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 150

Use: Creates a portal. Teleporting group members that use it to Karazhan.

Druid/Priest Version

Two Hand Staff

130-244 Damage

(64.4 damage per second)

+31 Stamina

+32 Intellect

+24 Spirit

Durability 145 / 145

Requires Level 60

Equip: Restores 11 mana per 5 sec.

Equip: Increases healing done by spells and effects by up to 260

New Alliance race: Eredar.

Confirmed at E3. (LINK)

Also a few tier 3 epixx from Naxrammas are also linked here though there isnt much to see at the moment. Will get updated as time goes by though.

There are some new craftable epic items too. The Argent Dawn ones carry massive frost resistance, which leads to suggest that Naxrammas will be frost based? Lets **** mages a little more eh?

Great new stuff revealed there (except Naxxaramus being Frost res, I knew about that about 6 months ago ;))

The video for the expansion pack you linked earlier also suggests an instance that requires arcane res.

Druid/Priest Version

Two Hand Staff

130-244 Damage

(64.4 damage per second)

+31 Stamina

+32 Intellect

+24 Spirit

Durability 145 / 145

Requires Level 60

:shock:

Btw. better get my final AV rep then... frr is easy to get ;)

Druid/Priest Version

Two Hand Staff

130-244 Damage

(64.4 damage per second)

+31 Stamina

+32 Intellect

+24 Spirit

Durability 145 / 145

Requires Level 60

:shock:

Btw. better get my final AV rep then... frr is easy to get ;)

Its 320, because you would get another 60 from the Aura!

Anyway, where is everybody? Watching the smoggies lose?

Fancied an instance tonight but there is no one about!

Seconds after Nayson leaves to play his "Xbox".....A Dasher spy reports that Kazzak's up!

Off to Blasted Lands, and we downed him like a sack of shite with 25 people. Even an ex-Dasher Shammy got in on the act!

Image too big

Great fun, he dropped an uber rogue neck, and some squishie ring.

Thats the one nays.

Heres the rogue ring that dropped.

He's actually quite easy, for 3 minutes at least, then he does....well, what you see on that video!

I've been trying to dig up info on the vid BTW. I've heard conflicting reports as to whether it was a Horde or Alliance pull, if it was the Horde, sending him to **** over Stormwind, then its just the coolest thing ever.

How do you kite mobs anyway? I've tried it as a rogue, once I vanish they run back to where they started, and they won't engage in combat with anything except you.

However it was done, its probably the best Vid out there (even better then Leeeeeeroy) I've had it on my hard drive since you last linked it.

I think my build will be very similar to what I have now, ie mainly ele with a side order of resto. I just think that I may go Elemental Mastery instead of Nature's Swiftness, not sure yet

Forget resto - I'm going to go Elem/Enhance and get Elemental Mastery. I like the new Elem talent that lets you cast uninterrupted after receiving a crit hit. Who needs Nature's Swiftness?

Â