World of Warcraft

The_Rev

If you're going to vendor it, or sell it at the AH, its greed. If you're going to equip it, because its a) better then what you have or B) something that you don't already have in terms of a resistance or a stat, for alternate gear (I have about 4 sets of varying gear depending on what I'm doing), then you roll need. Basically, if its cloth, and its half decent, you will get away with rolling on it.

Its when Hunters roll on Leather, or even worse, something they can't use like plate when people are called ninjorz.

If in doubt, just ask if you can need, most group leaders (unlike Nayson) will make it clear that you can.

Agree with Dan, the only time I get seriously pissed off is when people roll on stuff that CLEARLY isn't for them. Like the time when the Elements head gear FINALLY dropped for me in Scholo, and the hunter in the party wanted to roll on it. Like Dan says, Hunters/shammies rolling on leather, and warriors rolling on mail for the stats is also pretty annoying.

The early stages of being L60 is all about changing your green gear and low level 50 blues for high level blues, so don't worry about needing anything that's for your class.

But riss, rogues wear leather, warriors wear plate. Any mail with a decent int and sta are shammie items to me.

Errr, what?

I'd sort of gathered that over the last 9 months!

But riss, rogues wear leather, warriors wear plate. Any mail with a decent int and sta are shammie items to me.

And the reward for most obvious statement of the year goes to.....

Hunter Item!

Oh, and they were definately shadow resist gloves.

I remember thinking at the time when would you possibly want to wear them? PvP vs Warlocks and Priests? Well, gimping all stats and the fact that you cant change gear in combat as you are likely to be if you are attacked by a Warlock or a Priest kinda kills that too.

Would you wear them at Luci/Sulfron in Molten Core? Unlikely. Stats gimped too much for something you dont really need.

Shadow areas of BWL? Nah. Again, they suck.

I think it was an example of poor communication over them Limpid, but they were shite gloves. Who won anyway? I passed as my inventory was completely full at the time.

I think it was an example of poor communication over them Limpid, but they were shite gloves. Who won anyway? I passed as my inventory was completely full at the time.

Sam. Surprised?

Do you make them with Goblin engineering? ;)

Speaking of which, get to 265 tonight so I can get the better Jumper Cables. They've started letting me down recently.....

BTW we all have profiles on thottbot, just a bit outdated Ah...look at my gear...bless. At lvl 44 I had lvl 11 bracers! TBH I didn't really have much of a clue about the game until I hit 60 and started reading up on things!

Ive got a schematic for the good jumper cables.

First one to get the skill to make them can have the pattern.

I extended a couple of g-invites last night Nays. Both level 1s, and both Bank Alts, one of which was Lacroix's. Hope you don't mind ;)

Ive got a schematic for the good jumper cables.

First one to get the skill to make them can have the pattern.

Best pull my finger out then.

:-)

might be of interest to you wow people

According to Symantec, a new trojan called "Infostealer.Wowcraft" is making the rounds. Unlike many malicious programs, however, it makes no attempt to steal your credit card information. Instead, it goes after something much more personal—your World of Warcraft account.

The trojan, which is a modified version of a similar piece of nastyware that had already been detected in the wild, installs itself in the startup portion of the registry, disables any running anti-virus software it can find, and launches a keylogger process when it finds any windows labeled "wow.exe," "Launcher.exe," "signup.worldofwarcraft.com," or "www.wowchina.com," the latter being Blizzard's official Chinese web site.

More info can be found at :

Source

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060508-6778.html

Â