World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I think I have the gromsblood in bank. We need the water vessel she gives you though, so it'll be two trips at least. I'll see if I can find a good place to farm gromsblood so that several of us can do the q.

We can get the silver veins easily enough by the looks of the q description.

I'll stealth in and get the quest if I don't already have it. I assume you need the quest to get the silver veins, as they have a very high drop rate off the giants and I've never seen them before, you must need the quest to get them. You take care of the herbs I'll do the rest. I can use my engineer trinket to get to Ungoro in no time :D

Bet I can get there quicker than your trinket and with no falling off :-) but I have more than one button so I can't stealth to get the q :-(

How do you get/kill Lt General Nokhus in Silithus, as I'd sell my soul for one of these babies:

Hand of Edward the Odd

I know several warlocks who would be interested in your soul. We use them to summon lazy bastards around the map, you see?

You Locks really have a chip on your shoulder about summons dontcha? You think us rogues like being whispered every 5 minutes in Orgrimmar with "open lockbox plx". no, but we do it. Maybe, just maybe, we travel when we can, but if we're required quickly, (after just receiving an invite, and the raid is waiting for us on the other side of the map), flying air Warlock is beneficial for the whole raid?

You summon, deal with it!

(BTW sorry about requesting the summon yesterday, I didn't realise Hakkar was so close to the front door!)

It when you get summon whispers from people who clearly just cant be arsed to fly.

Or from those who wont take no for an answer.

Or in pickup groups (thankfully a thing of the past) where one person was still in Orgrimmar when you were on your way to Scholo/Strat/Blackrock Mountain and is still there when you arrive at the intance portal.

Or people who dont realise that summoning needs a group, and a reagent that cant be bought from any reagent vendor and can only be farmed in certain areas of the game, usually requiring 10-15 minutes travel time at a minimum, and 30-40 minutes to make it worth going in the first place.

Or people who dont realise that i cant summon while in combat.

Its the reagent cost & group depenancy that are the most annoying. In a raid, where there are shards aplenty and the group is there, it really isnt an issue, but summoning random people who you dont even know who just really cant be arsed to make their own way (especially on a direct flightpath!) can grate a bit.

Haahaaaaaa dashers are going for Vael thursday. Isnt the Vael fight one of the fights you need loads of priests?

I thought it was 1 priest at MT, and one in each group with PoH spamming. GL dashers.

Me and Sam need to do this. I have one piece of black blood which is bop, so we need another. The other bits will come. You can apply the libram to another person, so it doesn't matter who picks it up.

WoW has just crashed in a huge way.

When i came back in, i was getting 2-3 frames per second in the game. When you lot were starting a scripted event, i just couldnt move and saw mobs blinking around the screen everywhere. There was no way i could play in there like that. Rebooting the game.

Â