World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I really feel for you Dan, but don't be hasty and chuck it all in. I'm sure that something will be reborn from the Malice ashes, there are surely too many players for them all to join Precious.

I've seen a few newish guilds starting up lately too. Obviously not going to be as slick as the likes of Malice and the Dashers etc, but I'd say there's a lot to be said about being in from the start when people try ZG and MC for the first time. I've downed Onyxia twice now, and to be honest, while it's good fun, all the other guild members are so sure of what to do, it's almost TOO easy. The most fun I've had in guild has been trying the new bosses in AQ, and wiping loads obviously, but to me the game's about trying new tacttics and stuff.

But anyway. Don't quit. I'd rather leave the Dashers and join a new guild with you, than see you do that.

Probably a daft question, but arent you four (Nays, Tarj, Riss and Danny) powerful and experienced enough to start up your own guild? surely between you all you know lots of decent high level players?

Well I've thought that Si, but it's getting enough like minded players together. Most of the decent players I know are in the big guilds, and have a few epics etc. They're not going to want to go back to practising ZG etc. Plus I don't have enough spare time to be an officer in a guild. I just want to have a laugh when I do play, and it's getting harder.

For some reason all the Dashers raids seem to be stupid early times this week, so I can't make any of them. So I've been left trying to get PUGS, and ended up with complete spazwits everytime.

Well I've thought that Si, but it's getting enough like minded players together. Most of the decent players I know are in the big guilds, and have a few epics etc. They're not going to want to go back to practising ZG etc. Plus I don't have enough spare time to be an officer in a guild. I just want to have a laugh when I do play, and it's getting harder.

For some reason all the Dashers raids seem to be stupid early times this week, so I can't make any of them. So I've been left trying to get PUGS, and ended up with complete spazwits everytime.

Fairy muff, just an idea.

Thanks for the nice words, I'm going to hang around and see what happens. I think Serena likes me, so you never know something could arise, or I could at least get my Epic wrists from the guild bank! I don't know if I can be arsed with getting to know/trying to impress a whole set of different people. We'll see what happens anyway.

Si, theres alot of work involved in running a guild with regards organisation, setting up a website, updating DKP etc etc and I see no reason why those 3 would leave one of the best guilds on the server to start a venture like that.

Si, theres alot of work involved in running a guild with regards organisation, setting up a website, updating DKP etc etc and I see no reason why those 3 would leave one of the best guilds on the server to start a venture like that.

True, you need to disguise yourself as a Priest or a Druid then mate :winkold:

I'm sure limpid would love to host a site, and its not as if you have anything else to do Dan.

Sam, Limpid and myself willl be l60 soon enough, and with a reinvigorated Bicks + the rest of you, theres a nice little hardcore there.

Much as I like the idea of our own guild, it's just so hard. You need people with loads of time to make sure it runs properly, as well as 20 people for ZG, and 40 for MC etc.

You have to keep track of DKP, have a guild bank etc etc, I for one couldn't manage it.

Made Blood Buard by three quarters of one percent!

Thought id have a game in the daytime. Couldnt decide between PvP or a pickup group for a Rend run (well, an eggboss run actually) but decided on PvP.

Im glad i did too, cos all of those who did go into instances have just seen the following message:

[server]

How annoying? Remember when we had it happen to us on the Tribute Run Dan?

Well thats it, my account is officially [deleted]

Had a great time in the game, see you in the next MMORPG

Facts may be inaccurate, account is not actually deleted, user is just being a drama queen

Facts may be inaccurate, account is not actually deleted, user is just being a drama queen

You complete bastard!! :evil: Didn't see the tiny text until I pressed quote!

I do hear Vanguard is going to be good though.....

Anyway, if you've got 10 mins try another app on Dashers. Make it nice and mature, explain the position with Malice, but stress that you're not bothered about raids, you just want to hang around with nice friendly people like me, Nays and Tarj!

mmmm, that reminds me of something :winkold:

Â