World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Nefarian is ofc. a hard mofo. He might be a the toughest around, but i dunno anyone who has actually tried him. What i do know, is that the 4 world dragons, is mighty hard. Ive tried two of em and we didnt down any of em.

Some info

The Four Dragons

The most recent world bosses introduced to Azeroth are the four dragons Lethon, Emeriss, Taerar and Ysondre. Each can appear in one of four spots: 1) Seradane in the northeast Hinterlands; 2) the Twilight Grove in the center of Duskwood; 3) Bough Shadow in northeast Ashenvale; 4) Dream Bough in northern Feralas. Each of these dragons has the ability to drop some epic loot, but they won't drop it without a major fight.

Its hard to say who is the hardest.

The Dragons seem to be causing more problems than anything else, but the reason is that no one knows how to deal with them.

We have killed Raggy for two weeks in a row now, and last week, on the guilds very first attempt at him everyone in the room knew what to do, when to do it, and why they had to do it. It was very organised.

You cant really get that level of focus against new bosses, or rare spawns. While they may not be harder in terms of how much health they have, or how hard they can hit you back, people are more likely to make mistakes against a relatively unknown enemy and die more often.

One thing i do know, just from reading crap online, and listening to guild chat from people who have played old Warcraft games (where a lot of the story from WoW comes from) that there is a dragon called Deathwing (which our server is named after) who is the father of Nefarion, and apparently he is a bit tasty in a fight, and will be appearing in WoW at some point.

C'Thun is the boss of the new AQ isntance.

Dunno whether anyone has killed it yet.

The Eye of C'Thun has a nature-based attack called Eye Beam that hits for over 10 million damage. Clearly this is meant to be avoided or tanked by a shammy.

Its hard to say who is the hardest.

The Dragons seem to be causing more problems than anything else, but the reason is that no one knows how to deal with them.

We have killed Raggy for two weeks in a row now, and last week, on the guilds very first attempt at him everyone in the room knew what to do, when to do it, and why they had to do it. It was very organised.

You cant really get that level of focus against new bosses, or rare spawns. While they may not be harder in terms of how much health they have, or how hard they can hit you back, people are more likely to make mistakes against a relatively unknown enemy and die more often.

One thing i do know, just from reading crap online, and listening to guild chat from people who have played old Warcraft games (where a lot of the story from WoW comes from) that there is a dragon called Deathwing (which our server is named after) who is the father of Nefarion, and apparently he is a bit tasty in a fight, and will be appearing in WoW at some point.

C'Thun is the boss of the new AQ isntance.

Dunno whether anyone has killed it yet.

According to my knowledge an american guild has already finished AQ. Thats what ive heard anyway.

Hopefully i should be Blood Guard tomorrow. If i dont, i should at least be very close.

then i can replace:

Felcloth Gloves 55 Armour, 9 stamina, 33 shadow spell damage

Maleki's Footwraps 60 Armour, 9 stamina, 9 intellect, 27 shadow spell damage

fpr a total of 115 armour, 18 stamina, 9 intellect and 60 shadow spell damage

With

Dreadweave Boots 61 armour 16 stamina 15 intellect 12 spell damage

Dreadweave Gloves 56 armour 11 stamina 21 spell damage and 50% uninteruptable Searing Pain

The two combine for a set bonus of 23 spelpower

For a total of 117 armour, 27 stamina, 15 intellect and 56 spell damage.

Gains:

2 armour (wow!)

9 stamina (or 90 health, plus 15% stamina bonus on top for being a Warlock taking it to 114 health)

6 intellect (or 84 mana)

56 fire spell damage. (the buffs on the PvP set apply to all spells, not only shadow)

More effective searing pain (fireballs) vs Rogues, Hunters and other bastards with high attack speeds.

Lose:

4 Shadow Damage (oh noes!)

About 7 gold for the items

Price of a speed enchant on the boots

Last time i saw him he had a few levels on me, attacked when i was half health, no mana, and his stupid cat ripped through my pathetic cloth armour quickly while he took out Sion with his amazingly powerful aimed shot.

And then we were camped. Essentially 2 on 2, with a full health, higher level hunter to take out a half health recently ressed warrior, and a full health higher level cat to take out a half health no mana lower level warlock.

oneford14tq.th.jpg

Ive settled the score. Tarj got there before me, and camped Demonology to the score of what. 12-0 ?

Mr Siongest. This one is for us!

I'm at my fathers house for a few days, but if you can wait til Friday, I'l post you some to help. I can let you have 25g on a nil interest basis, but the mount will cost you 90g. 72g to purchase and 18g to learn.

Nayson kindly summoned me to Kargath, where I spent over a week grinding elementals for various types of stone. Each full bag slot should on average net you nearly 20s, so you ought to earn 2-3g an evening without too much worry, and more with the occasional drops of auctionable stuff. You will get deeprock salt and elemental earth which you can auction for more than the vendors give.

If you want a hand over the weekend, let me know and I can come and heal you whilst you jsut go from one elemental to another.

Have you done the chain of q's killing elementals in Kargath, Juju, that leads to you getting the nifty stopwatch trinket? I don't use it very often, but it can be VERY useful on occsion.

Â