World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Exactly!

But it also makes the trek from Badlands to UBRS slightly more bearable!

Not that I'll be going there for a while I don't think after last night's **** up! If Nays or Dan haven't told you yet Tarj, I basically messed up the master looting big time. The first time I'm sticking to my story that on the Anvilcrack drop the second tank was too slow in rolling, but on Rend he dropped the Eye of Rend and a sword, the other rogue (Dan was there too) needed the eye, but due to my comp slowing down and the mouse **** up I clicked on the sword to give him instead. Cue much gnashing of teeth and name calling, despite the fact it was a rogue sword anyway and the same player would probably have got it anyway. Still, there's nothing more people like than seizing on any error, and I got called a noob, a ninja and all sorts! Noob fair enough, but if I was a Ninja I'd have made sure I got the Pauldrons of Elements and not given a rogue who I didn't know some sword!

Apart from that the run went really well, without a single priest in tow.

Haha ive **** up ML once too. When Nays did his hospital trip, i was made leader at the Beast without knowing it, so i forgot setting on ML and while people still were dead the group loot started.

Ah well bollocks to them I say. It's only a **** game!

Anyway I'm going to concentrate on getting my epic legguards I think. I need 2 more skin of shadows from Scholo, have got the carapace, need five more brilliant scales, and 10 blood of heroes, which I'm going to have to look up on Thottbot as I've never heard of it!

blood of heroes:

20,66 Premier League 20,66 right next to a gold vein

68,74 Premier League

50,77 Premier League Corin's Crossing, southwest

35,73 Premier League Crown guard tower, northwest

51,67 Premier League Infectious Scar, in the middle

29,78 Premier League Marris Stead, just southeast, but still north of the road

northeastern corner of Andorhal

62,57 WPL Gahrron's Withering, next to caldron

65,75 WPL Caer Darrow Graveyard

43,68 WPL Andorhal, near town hall, heart of Andorhal

46,59 WPL Andorhal, north side

63,58 WPL Gahrron's Withering, on the farm

40,73 WPL Andorhal, near south tower (this one looked like a white stone in the ground)

26,74 in the house where the Blightcaler stands

70,74 Scholomance, entrance

Non specific

Premier League, in Plaguewood

near the southern edge of the bulwark in Tirisfal

Andorhal on the edges of the ruins and around the town hall.

Maps:

WPL...http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/obj-map.html?mobid=207&zoneid=2023

Premier League...http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/obj-map.html?mobid=207&zoneid=2009

My last scholo trip, 5 skin of shadow dropped !

Cheers for that Tarj, will check those loactions tonight.

Did Axtroz yesterday. Did a shout out in Orgri, and a rogue asked for invite so I duly did. Nayson kindly agreed to help out, as well as the ever reliable Lacroix and a tank from PDX (nearly fell off my mount, a PDXer offering to help). Anyway we'll on the way, and the Rogue askes where we're going.

"To Wetlands"

"Where's that?"

"OK, meet in Hammerfall then"

"Where's that?"

A L60 rogue hasn't heard of Hammerfall and doesn't know how to get there?!

Then when we down Axtroz, he asked "What does he drop?"

So, a rogue offers to help on Test of Skulls without knowing what it's for, and doesn't know how to get to Hammerfall! Ebay account per chance?!

Anyone else seen a "beggar train" in orgri?! Basically when a beggar ask "Gold plllzzzzzzzz" somebody clicks on follow, yells out that they're following a beggar, and everybody follows the person at the back of the queue, like a big Conga chain!

Pretty funny, and hopefully shames them so they don't do it again!

The best bit about yesterday was when Rissok invited Ikails for UBRS. I said he had to go because he was a noob, and he responded..."no! YOU'RE a noob" :roll:

He then spammed me, called me every name under the sun and PUT ME on ignore! So I ignored him back, the clearing in the woods.

BTW I enjoyed the Enlgish feel to the Raid yesterday, we did it with 2 students from Loughborough, they were a good crack, no offense Tarj but theres too many **** Scandinavians on Deathwing!

Im sure Ikails is used to being kicked by now.

He started about the same time as myself, D1 and Sie. We had the pleasure of him in Surgelings, a feeder guild for Surge that no longer exists. He actually imploded that guild by being such a cock. Everyone left because of him! I know he has been slung out of PDX at least twice for being a rocket polisher, and he has been slung out of Precious for being a rocket polisher. He has been called a ninja and a clearing in the woods over general in Orgrimmar more times than anyone else ive ever seen. Ive refused to group with him for a looong time.

I cant belive you have only just met him, for he is a bigget twunt than mr Splatter ever was.

I'm going to have a money making spree this weekend I think. I've got loads of stuff sitting in the bank doing nowt. Red and black dragonscales, tons of leather and rune cloth, and a few tier 0 BoE blueys like Beastmaster bindings..

Quick question:

Why is that people who need them are not allowed to roll "need" on things like the chromatic carapaces in UBRS? I need 10 of these for my epic leggings q, so why should I roll greed and then see them go to a mage who has no use for them at all as happened last night. Doesn't make much sense to me tbh, they're only used for plate/mail quests, so are only of use to tanks, hunters and shammies, so why shouldn't we roll on them? I know this is open to abuse by people rolling need on them when they don't actually need, but if I had the leggings I'd wear them and thus it would be obvious if I was ninjaing. As it is I have to trust my luck to a 1 in 15 chance in a raid, or buy them the odd time they appear in the AH for 30-40G. Makes no sense!

Â